Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Mis-Mark of the first down by the referee with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter

Who cares about this scrounging around for inches and concussion protocols not taken? It would have been another fake win. The Titans are better.

Re: The Mis-Mark of the first down by the referee with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    Hate bitching about refs, but there is clearly a bias and they pull this shit at the most inopportune times.
    I agree with you 100%. The NFL stats bear out what you say. It's not just the calls against the Ravens it's the calls that aren't made against their opponents. I see this season after season. On the other hand the PATS have always enjoyed the refs largess. So have the Steelers, actually to the point of being quite sickening. I think about the Steelers game against the Cowboys this year and you are right, it's the timing of these calls as well.

I often wonder about point shaving in the NFL, pretty easy for an official to play the betting line in some cases. I've always questioned the timing of the infamous "hands to the face penalty" Let's keep that three points off the board.

Two weeks in a row of getting bad spots in key situations really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    How about that awful roughing the passer call against McPhee?
    That was the most egregious call of the day. Hitting as the ball is being released at the belt.

Did anyone catch the shit show towards the end of the Packers/Colts game .? Three plays in a row on the Colts for holding. It was like what were they looking all game previous.

Hate to say it but maybe thr refs need a covid outbreak so they get some different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Did anyone catch the shit show towards the end of the Packers/Colts game .? Three plays in a row on the Colts for holding. It was like what were they looking all game previous.

Hate to say it but maybe thr refs need a covid outbreak so they get some different ones.
    Wow.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

How is a billion dollar industry still using old man eyes to spot-place the ball? Still using a chain gang? I mean, I really figured they have figured out a way to put a chip in each end of the ball by now

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

how the f*ck is there not a camera looking down the first down line on every goddamn snap. my daughter's phone has three cameras. put a f*cking camera in the down marker FFS. why is this still happening?

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post

Announcer said colts were flagged for holding 9 times. They were trying to give the game to Aaron but the fumble at the end did ‘em in.

The Ravens WR's have not drawn a DPI penalty all season. I mean "come on man" thanks just bullshit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    The Ravens WR's have not drawn a DPI penalty all season. I mean "come on man" thanks just bullshit.
    I don't think they try. Flacco to Torrey was always good for a much needed PI. Lay it up there and let them go get it or get the PI

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    It's actually pretty interesting digging into this.

The Ravens have drawn 2 defensive holdings and not a single illegal contact or DPI.

BY comparison, the Ravens have been flagged for 4 Defensive Holdings; 2 Illegal Contacts; and 7 DPIs.

Also the Ravens have been flagged for Roughing the Passer 5x and their opponents have 0 times.

Barbs should send Union flowers