Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Why its coaching

I am not giving up on Hill. I think Hill's issue is similar to that of Browns, we are not using him in a way that best fits his skill set. He could be more productive if our play design was more innovative. I feel that way about a lot of guys on this offense.

I know you're riding Dobbins jock....but he didn't come up with a big play when we needed it in the fourth corner. He got blown He got blown up like a Macy's balloon.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I am not giving up on Hill. I think Hill's issue is similar to that of Browns, we are not using him in a way that best fits his skill set. He could be more productive if our play design was more innovative. I feel that way about a lot of guys on this offense.
    Seriously that is absurd...

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Yeah I'm with you, but based on what Harbaugh said in his press conference, someone made a decision to go with him during the game and it was correct. Dobbins blamed the loss on himself for not doing enough. I think there will be a mutiny if he's not the lead going forward.
    He really didn't do enough..... But I'll write it off....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Seriously that is absurd...

Whats absurd about it? I am not arguing that Hill should be in over Dobbins. I just don't believe he is as bad as he looks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Fire Greg Roman.
    Yeah maybe? I said this on another thread but The only one that really understand this offense is him. John doesn't understand it and it shows. It's a niche that only Greg understands. The problem is..... what happens to Lamar when he goes? This whole thing was put in place with Greg's offense in mind. And this organization will not give Lamar a cast of really good receivers. I mean common man they dug up a guy that hasn't played in years! LOL. The Ravens put a cast on a broken arm and it is what it is. I don't see Lamar doing anything else but what he's doing.... with Greg.

Blog Entries

Why do we always speak in absolutes? Lamar will never improve. He will never be any better than he is right now. Dude, he has already improved 10 fold since his rookie year. He still has a lot to work on, I get it but let's not write dude off.

Harbaugh is fired.

It's just a matter of when.

Personally, I'd do it in the morning and give a new headcoach 4 days to prepare for the Steelers but it will most likely be later this season or directly after.

Neverthless, he's a goner.

It is what is is.

Blog Entries

I try to refrain from ripping on John Harbaugh. I was relentless leading up to his Super Bowl win. Hindsight, the luster is wearing off. The fact that the greats: Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Terrell Suggs are here no more is starting to show more and more. The fact that Flacco played out of this world that playoff run indicates that it was more player driven than coaching.

Brian Billick coached the Ravens for 8 years. Bisciotti had a gut feeling and fired him, felt he lost the locker room. I am not sure that is the case here. I don't think there is a locker room to lose. Harbaugh has set up from an outsiders perspective a corporate hold on the way he runs the team, a reflection of the billionaire who owns the team. Continuity is a premium. Injuries will be touted as the main reason for this years failings. I mean the O-Line and D-Line are undermanned right now. It is tough to win anywhere in the NFL when you lose in the trenches.

Being a Cov-19 year, no fans in the stands, Biscuit will give John a full pardon even if the Ravens lose every game from here on out. We as fans have to accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Why do we always speak in absolutes? Lamar will never improve. He will never be any better than he is right now. Dude, he has already improved 10 fold since his rookie year. He still has a lot to work on, I get it but let's not write dude off.
    My only question is what will he do when Roman is gone? Who else runs this kind of offense?

The Ravens are a premier franchise, they have long since out grown a special teams nobody whos ladder has been his last name and the absurd nepotism tha goes on in the NFL. If his last name wasnt Harbaugh you would have never heard of the man.

Its tme for an actual football coach. Someone with an offense or a defense, YA KNOW, A FOOTBALL HC.

I would say Harbaugh is the biggest fraud in NFL history but Mike Tomllin has pulled ahead in their neck and neck race. Of course both are lauded as the two of the best by the know nothing MSM.

What doez Harbaugh even do toher than lose challenges??? Make terrible personel decsions??

We never have a good young OC, its always someone that poses no threat to usurp the HC job.

Seriously, its time.

Harbaugh is the luckiest Head Coach in the NFL. Ray and Flacco saved his ass in 2012. Lamar saved his ass in 2018.

Harbaugh's not going anywhere as long as his BFF owns the team.