Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Why its coaching

The team didnt execute and made their customary penalties...why do you think its coaching?
    1. When we went up tempo against the colts lsmar got his groove back. Next time we see it is when we get the ball back with 2 minutes...we moved the ball. Its what he does well and you wear down the defense. Roman doesnt do it.
    2. Play calls that constantly kill our momentum. Taking out dobbins after he gets us inside the 10 to call some dumb ass pass play..when we got the ball inside the 10 with 49seconds left i wouldve taken a shot running the ball. You had timeout left, had titans on their heals
    3. Trying to make lamar into something he is not. Everything should be out of lamars hand quickly. He is not mahomes and will never be.
    4. Undisciplined play week after week becomes a coaching issue. Not just with stupid penalties but its allowing folks to continue to get time when they dont hold the edge or play without a passion..talking peters here.
    5. Since reed and lewis left we dont win must games. Last year we beat good teams but we were runing an offense that caught folks off guard.
    6. Inability to adjust game plan to attack other teams weakness. We turn a blind eye towards the obvious. We get away from what works.
    7. I have always thought the Harbaugh regime has been poor at evaluating talent and to slow to make changes when folks underperform.

Blog Entries

Re: Why its coaching

You make good points, but what baffles me is that while Derrick Henry gets 26 carries, our Dobbins (who was HOT) gets only 15. The week before, in the loss to the Patriots, Bill B. was wise enough to give Damien Harris 22 carries, meanwhile Gus (who was on fire) got a mere 7 while the injured Ingram got 5.

I am no pro coach, I only drink in what my lying eyes tell me. That (above) and our coaching staff seemingly cannot adjust to changes, will pile up enough losses to knock out our playoff hopes.

Question : do these Ravens have what it takes to defeat the 10 - 0 Steelers on Turkey night?
    I sure hope so, but... Bc

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Fire Greg Roman.

Blog Entries

Harbaugh said the decision to go to Dobbins as lead back was made during the game. How can the OC not be standing on the table screaming they need to use him more by this point in the season is beyond me. Harbaugh trusting his OC is passable even though he should have made the decision himself, the OC not making that decision is unacceptable, fire him now unacceptable.

You want to wait until after the steelers game, fine, hard to get Urban or Kelley up to speed that quickly but he's got to go.

I really don't care of they fire Roman, I'd prefer to see Harbaugh go. Otherwise we will see more of the same at the OC position with the same overall problems over and over because the problems always seem to manifest in the same way which means it has got to be Harbaugh. I'm done with being disappointed in the same way over and over

We have had a lot of pre snap penalties at the worst times this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You make good points, but what baffles me is that while Derrick Henry gets 26 carries, our Dobbins (who was HOT) gets only 15. The week before, in the loss to the Patriots, Bill B. was wise enough to give Damien Harris 22 carries, meanwhile Gus (who was on fire) got a mere 7 while the injured Ingram got 5.

I am no pro coach, I only drink in what my lying eyes tell me. That (above) and our coaching staff seemingly cannot adjust to changes, will pile up enough losses to knock out our playoff hopes.

Question : do these Ravens have what it takes to defeat the 10 - 0 Steelers on Turkey night?
    I sure hope so, but... Bc
    If our coaches have woken up then the timeshare at RB ended today. Dobbins needs to be RB1 with Gus as the backup. And stop forcing in Justice Hill into the game.

With that said watch Ingram get carries on the opening drive on Thanksgiving night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    If our coaches have woken up then the timeshare at RB ended today. Dobbins needs to be RB1 with Gus as the backup. And stop forcing in Justice Hill into the game.

With that said watch Ingram get carries on the opening drive on Thanksgiving night.
    I would not be surprised at all if this were the case. At. All.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post

x_k, I agree. Aside from running for 70 yards on 15 carries (4.7 YPC) including a TD, he caught 2 passes (2 targets) for 15 yards plus a 2 point conversion. Gus seems the perfect change-of-pace for him. I'd just leave Ingram and Hill on the bench... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 11-23-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I would not be surprised at all if this were the case. At. All.
    Yeah I'm with you, but based on what Harbaugh said in his press conference, someone made a decision to go with him during the game and it was correct. Dobbins blamed the loss on himself for not doing enough. I think there will be a mutiny if he's not the lead going forward.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    x-k, I agree. Aside from running for 70 yards on 15 carries (4.7 YPC) including a TD, he caught 2 passes (2 targets) for 15 yards plus a 2 point conversion. Gus seems the perfect change-of-pace for him. I'd just leave Ingram and Hill on the bench... Bc
    Hill better not see work inside the 10 again unless there are multiple injuries or they are winning by 21 in the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Hill better not see work inside the 10 again unless there are multiple injuries or they are winning by 21 in the 4th
    lol. He must have some dirt on someone who matters on that team.