Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Its ALL Lamar's fault

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Michael vick took the league by storm and got injured. Before that injury teams had started to adjust to his play. I bring up vick because that's who lamar is often compared to. Vick had a much better arm... teams have adjusted to jackson as much as they have adjusted to our scheme.
    Vince Young won ROY then didn’t do crap after that. It happens.

Could Lamar be the first player to go from #1 to unranked on the NFL Top 100? Serious question.

P.S. the last minute switch to black jerseys was some 4D chess, lol.

This isn't all Lamar's fault, but good greif, he hasn't played well for most of this year. Nothing wrong with admitting that. He's been pretty average for the most part. And with this OL and receiving group, that's not good enough.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Good point on young. Problem is ravens seem to be hooking their entire carriage to jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    Actually I think Flacco and Jackson share some similar traits. Neither is terribly accurate and neither has the precise instinct of when to throw the ball.
    neither audible at the line, neither can read defenses, neither change their cadence. Some of it is coaching, plenty of it are that neither are terribly bright.

6. Re: Its ALL Lamar's fault

Michael vick took the league by storm and got injured. Before that injury teams had started to adjust to his play. I bring up vick because that's who lamar is often compared to. Vick had a much better arm... teams have adjusted to jackson as much as they have adjusted to our scheme.
    Didn't Vick break the single season QB rushing record and then go to jail for dog fighting?

7. Re: Its ALL Lamar's fault

Lamar is Hot Garbage right now. I’d bench him.

Yeah...we should have just stuck with the pocket passer types but it’s not to late because college football is full of good QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Lamar... Not bad for a running back... pretty bad for a QB
    He cant make all the throws and the other teams know it. They can sellout to stop the run and cover the middle and just rely on Lamars inaccuracy on the outside.
    Bill Belichick asked to describe the difference between playing Lamar and Watson. , "Watson is a complete QB".

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

It happens man. Most recently to Wentz. He went from being 1 injury away from League MVP to being a JAG to being absolute garbage. Lets not act like Jackson hasnt been a JAG this entire season...

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Yeah...we should have just stuck with the pocket passer types but it’s not to late because college football is full of good QBs.
    It’s not easy finding the right QB, outside of Flacco and Lamar the Ravens have been bad with QBs

At a boy Bear, you keep washing them balls, everybody's fault but Lamars, yep like I said he aint an NFL QB BELEV DAT , teams have adjusted to the one trick pony and now he looks completely lost out there. Thank goodness for the Jets or we would have the worst passing game in the NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Yup. Hes washed up. Wish Lamar would stop making such bad play calling and he's surely to blame for the great blocking he's getting. His game plan design he's responsible for each week is bad. Lamar is designing poor pass plays and he can't seem to coach the receivers to get open.
    He needs to teach the defense to tackle better. He's got to stop allowing the other team to drive down the field at the worst times. He really needs to draft WRs better.

Winning the MVP in his second year happened in an alternate universe. He was cursed at birth by a witch that he could never improve if he's having a mediocre year.