Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: Its ALL Lamar's fault

All the draft picks for Devonta Smith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d draft 2 wr, te, and o line first 4 picks

Blog Entries

He probably needs a new Head Coach to start. If you’re looking for a ball control, run first offense, combined with a strong defense, provided the right coordinators are in place, I can’t name three Head Coaches I would take over Harbaugh.

However, if you’re trying to truly develop an all-world ‘passer’, he just isn’t the guy and is never going to be the guy. You need a Head Coach who is passionate about having that guy in a passing sense. The way Harbaugh talks about defense, the way he talks about running the ball, that’s the type of talk we need for the passing offense and the QB.

I just don’t understand why the team keeps spending first round picks on QBs when developing said QBs to their full passing potential is, at best, fourth on the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Then figure out if the wideouts are going to help before dropping that bag
    ITA
    Next season is going to be huge in whether or not Lamar is going to get that big deal.
    Seems like this season a good QB coach could've helped him more than anything. His mechanics have been shit. His decision making has been horrific! He could easily have 8-10 more ints if DBs would've been able to hold onto the ball. Like that pick yesterday. Why are they throwing jump balls to 5'10 receivers?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDL1000; 11-23-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Lamar has limitations as an NFL starter.

As a "Slash", paired with a reliable quarterback, is where his future in Baltimore is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He probably needs a new Head Coach to start. If you’re looking for a ball control, run first offense, combined with a strong defense, provided the right coordinators are in place, I can’t name three Head Coaches I would take over Harbaugh.

However, if you’re trying to truly develop an all-world ‘passer’, he just isn’t the guy and is never going to be the guy. You need a Head Coach who is passionate about having that guy in a passing sense. The way Harbaugh talks about defense, the way he talks about running the ball, that’s the type of talk we need for the passing offense and the QB.

I just don’t understand why the team keeps spending first round picks on QBs when developing said QBs to their full passing potential is, at best, fourth on the priority list.
    Death, taxes and you blaming Harbaugh. Maybe Lamar got a little fat and happy after winning the mvp at 22. Maybe he’s not taking the coaching like he did before. Maybe he’s not watching the film. It’s easy to just make stuff up on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    Lamar has limitations as an NFL starter.

As a "Slash", paired with a reliable quarterback, is where his future in Baltimore is.

yup because "slash" leads the league in TDs lmao

Blog Entries

Lamar is essentially having a Sophomore slump. It happens.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Death, taxes and you blaming Harbaugh. Maybe Lamar got a little fat and happy after winning the mvp at 22. Maybe he’s not taking the coaching like he did before. Maybe he’s not watching the film. It’s easy to just make stuff up on a message board.
    Well our offense has been pretty erratic under the entire tenure of Harbaugh, despite multiple coaches and qbs

Greg A. Bedard
    @GregABedard
    ·
    Nov 22, 2020
    Found it interesting that in Belichick's pregame interview, @scottzolak asked him if defending Lamar Jackson will help against Deshaun Watson. Belichick's response: "Watson is a complete quarterback."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    You know Harbaugh does not have the same passion for the passing offense as he does for running the ball or for the defense. Which, if you're not concerned with developing a high quality passer, isn't a problem. However, if you are (That's where the discussion was going), it is a problem.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore