Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Its ALL Lamar's fault

Yup. Hes washed up. Wish Lamar would stop making such bad play calling and he's surely to blame for the great blocking he's getting. His game plan design he's responsible for each week is bad. Lamar is designing poor pass plays and he can't seem to coach the receivers to get open.
    He needs to teach the defense to tackle better. He's got to stop allowing the other team to drive down the field at the worst times. He really needs to draft WRs better.

Winning the MVP in his second year happened in an alternate universe. He was cursed at birth by a witch that he could never improve if he's having a mediocre year.

Re: Its ALL Lamar's fault

I said it before and I'll say it again the same excuses were made for Flacco. We are 6 and 5 since the 12 game winning streak sound familiar remember after the Super a bowl win it was 500 football as well

There is only one constant through this and that's John Harbaugh

I don't care if he in the winningist coach in our history or if he is e en a good coach. Sometimes you just need a fresh start

Coaches made him worse.

Great quarterbacks don't rely on coaching or talent around them to do it. Guys like Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Tom Brady etc all do it regardless of who they're throwing it to or how bad the line is. Enough said. Lamar is not great. He had his 1 year where everything fell into place because he is a great athlete, but now that defenses figured him out he is completely worthless. He also freezes up like Lebron did early in his career during big moments.

He wouldn’t be the first QB to take the league by storm for a season and then settle into who he really is. Not saying that will definitely be the case with him, but he needs to own and get better at what he can control.

Quote Originally Posted by 547ravenfan View Post
    I said it before and I'll say it again the same excuses were made for Flacco. We are 6 and 5 since the 12 game winning streak sound familiar remember after the Super a bowl win it was 500 football as well

There is only one constant through this and that's John Harbaugh

I don't care if he in the winningist coach in our history or if he is e en a good coach. Sometimes you just need a fresh start
    Actually I think Flacco and Jackson share some similar traits. Neither is terribly accurate and neither has the precise instinct of when to throw the ball.

Yup, enough with the excuses. Another terrible momentum pick. Bad overthrow to Andrews to extend a crucial drive. Roman called a good game (surprisingly). Lamar couldn't get it done.

Blog Entries

The shameful thing is this game just proves how good LJ was last year. He had a mediocre game today. Not great but not terrible and we lost. For this team to be a consistent winner LJ has to play out of his mind. That is the sign of a bad roster or bad coaches. This team seems to have a lot of good young talent. So....

Lamar... Not bad for a running back... pretty bad for a QB

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Lamar... Not bad for a running back... pretty bad for a QB
    Well I am not going to give up on our QB Lamar Jackson

And he can't tackle!

Michael vick took the league by storm and got injured. Before that injury teams had started to adjust to his play. I bring up vick because that's who lamar is often compared to. Vick had a much better arm... teams have adjusted to jackson as much as they have adjusted to our scheme.