Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Joe Flacco interview

I used to bash Joe but I’ve grown to respect him and everything he did for us with the lack of offensive coaching/talent. We were lucky to have him, flaws and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I think it is fair to say Joe is the best QB in Ravens history right now. LJ is super talented and I dont think its a stretch to say in a few years it will be him. But he is still gotta do it. Potential is a fancy word for things you haven't done yet.

But he has done it he won MVP last year.

Lamar is the best QB we've ever had it isn't even really debatable to me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    does Joe belong on the ROH once he retires?
    Without question.

Excellent !!!!!

Great Interview. They could use a Ray Lewis right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

Best regular season and Madden QB the Ravens ever had, sure.
    But until he wins a playoff game(or at least even has a good playoff performance), how is it not debatable that one that won many, including a SB, is the better franchise QB?

Blog Entries

Joe Flacco is a "Love - Hate" issue for Ravens fans. While he came out of the gate in 2008 like a bat outta hell, won us a Super Bowl, signed a huge contract, no doubt he disappointed us after that. There were those who had visions of multiple Super Bowls dancing round in their heads, but alas t'wasn't to be. Many remember the last few years of frustration, while others dwell on his accomplishments. I do not blame either side as he became a controversial issue with us. All I can say is there's a place in the ROH for him when he retires... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    Lets compare the first 2 years shall we? Hell if Lamar had derek Mason and toad hed be in the mvp conversation again!!
    LOl, seriously for someome who wants to throw shade at other posters for pointing out the obvious you should go back read some of your own posts because you must not be the educated Lamar fan you try and claim to be.

You said. If Lamar had Derrick Mason he would again be in the MVP conversation in 2020? lol

Where did Derrick Mason make his living??? On the outside where Lamar appears to not be able to throw all that well. Its not some myth or even an opinion its a glaring fact because last game proved it. Look at the way defenses are playing the ravens, they are not even guarding the outside hashmarks because they know Jackson wont and cannot complete passes there consistently. Its a topic of conversation everywhere this year.

What was the best route derrick Mason would run with Flacco? Everyone remembers that 10 yard out route that no DB in the league could stop. It was money.

You seriously believe that would be the same with Jacskon to Mason?? lol Hell no it would not be.

Jackson is a far superiors athlete over Flacco. Flacco clearly had a stronger arm and was a better deep ball thrower than Jackson.

Jackson so far has not shown he can win the big games, bring his team back when they are down. Let him start getting some big wins namely playoff wins and that talk will be a little easier to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    Joe was on some really good teams. But as far as talent goes joe couldn't carry lamars jock!! Give lamar the weapons joe had and he takes us to the superbowl last year.
    You definitely must be a new band wagon fan because every Ravens fan knows The Ravens front office Never surrouned Flacco with offensive talent.

They have already invested more draft capital around Jackson in 3 years than they did with Flacco in 10 years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LOl, seriously for someome who wants to throw shade at other posters for pointing out the obvious you should go back read some of your own posts because you must not be the educated Lamar fan you try and claim to be.

You said. If Lamar had Derrick Mason he would again be in the MVP conversation in 2020? lol

Where did Derrick Mason make his living??? On the outside where Lamar appears to not be able to throw all that well. Its not some myth or even an opinion its a glaring fact because last game proved it. Look at the way defenses are playing the ravens, they are not even guarding the outside hashmarks because they know Jackson wont and cannot complete passes there consistently. Its a topic of conversation everywhere this year.

What was the best route derrick Mason would run with Flacco? Everyone remembers that 10 yard out route that no DB in the league could stop. It was money.

You seriously believe that would be the same with Jacskon to Mason?? lol Hell no it would not be.

Jackson is a far superiors athlete over Flacco. Flacco clearly had a stronger arm and was a better deep ball thrower than Jackson.

Jackson so far has not shown he can win the big games, bring his team back when they are down. Let him start getting some big wins namely playoff wins and that talk will be a little easier to swallow.
    2008 Divisional Game Flacco throws an out route to Mason to get Stover 5 yards closer to win the game in Tennessee. You speak the truth for sure.

Blog Entries

I dont think one great year makes you the best. If LJ goes out and turns into JaMarcus Russell from here, there is no way you could call him the best in franchise history.

I think when its over LJ will be the best PLAYER in Ravens history, not just QB. But he is not there, YET. Joe holds the crown until LJ strings together a strong enough resume to take it from him.

Well that is on no one but you then if you cannot open your eyes to the bigger picture. You should not expect everyone else to conform to what only you are seeing.

If jackson can get some playoff wins, start bring his teams back when they are down in games and start beating the tough opponents than in time he may be that guy but he sure is not yet.