Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Joe Flacco interview

does Joe belong on the ROH once he retires?

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Absolutely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Is this a trick question? Of course he does. SMH... Bc

Amazing interview! Thanks for linking it. Reminds me of some great moments I hadn't thought about recently.

I was always on team Lamar, all the way back to hoping we'd draft him, and the Ravens obviously made the right choice to move on when they did. But right now I don't see the argument for Jackson as the best QB in Ravens history. He's won 0 playoff games. Flacco is a SB MVP, won countless tough playoff games on the road, and knocked out the GOAT, Brady, 2x in the playoffs (very nearly 3 or 4 times). Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Very nice comments by Joe. He has always been sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Is this a trick question? Of course he does. SMH... Bc
    No. Just a dumb question I suppose. I agree he does but I know the Joe Haters might disagree. Just curious what folks thought.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Where is the laughing emoji when you need it? He got hot for a stretch like Foles did and turned it into 120M. It happens but we have a guy called Lamar Jackson you may have heard of him he won the MVP last year.
    “got hot for a stretch”?

Ravens went to the playoffs each of his first five years and NEVER went one and done in any of those playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Where is the laughing emoji when you need it? He got hot for a stretch like Foles did and turned it into 120M. It happens but we have a guy called Lamar Jackson you may have heard of him he won the MVP last year.
    Jackson will be lucky to get a second contract from the ravens

Quote Originally Posted by crabcakes View Post
    Jackson will be lucky to get a second contract from the ravens
    Back from the broncos forum?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    Joe was on some really good teams. But as far as talent goes joe couldn't carry lamars jock!! Give lamar the weapons joe had and he takes us to the superbowl last year.
    I think it is fair to say Joe is the best QB in Ravens history right now. LJ is super talented and I dont think its a stretch to say in a few years it will be him. But he is still gotta do it. Potential is a fancy word for things you haven't done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I think it is fair to say Joe is the best QB in Ravens history right now. LJ is super talented and I dont think its a stretch to say in a few years it will be him. But he is still gotta do it. Potential is a fancy word for things you haven't done yet.
    ^ This. The weapons argument is comical. Bottom line is Joe won when it counted and led us to a championship. Until Lamar. or anyone else for that matter, does that Joe sits at the top. Incidently, I'm one of those "rare fans" who likes and roots for both of them. More so for Lamar now because he's on my team.

Throwing dirt on the only qb in the afc who could compare to Brady in the playoffs in his prime.

Shame