Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    CNN is a left-wing propaganda circus.
    Thank you for that talking point. Come back when you have an original thought.

2. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Exactly. Sorting through to find the truth is a full time job. You can't watch, read or listen to just one source and expect that you're getting the whole story.
    100% agree. While i often keep CNN on as background noise i make it a point to turn to Fox for at least a few hours a day. I cannot bring myself to tune into any of MSNBC, Newsmax, or OAN. I do attempt to get diverse points by reading ABC, NBC, CBS online news daily. Additionally i read WSJ, AP and NYT online editions daily. I try and read BBC as well because i find it very interesting their take on many issues versus American media outlets.

Being retired and choosing to restrict my activities to a degree allows for this. I can not imagine how a 30 or 40 something with a job, kids and a spouse can manage to keep up.

I will say this. Any source that has a history of creating totally fake video, not edits but fakes, any commentator that when getting hauled into court puts up the defense of "Im an entertainer", or "this is just an opinion show" or some such nonsense i totally discount as a credible source.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 11-24-2020 at 04:10 PM.

Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

David French...a conservative, pro life, pro 1st ammendment, pro 2nd amendment, pro limited government...speaks the truth that others refuse to see or acknowledge.

But yet, some will say he's a RINO because he didn't bow down to Mr. Trump. No way this dude is a RINO.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    100% agree. While i often keep CNN on as background noise i make it a point to turn to Fox for at least a few hours a day. I cannot bring myself to tune into any of MSNBC, Newsmax, or OAN. I do attempt to get diverse points by reading ABC, NBC, CBS online news daily. Additionally i read WSJ, AP and NYT online editions daily. I try and read BBC as well because i find it very interesting their take on many issues versus American media outlets.

Being retired and choosing to restrict my activities to a degree allows for this. I can not imagine how a 30 or 40 something with a job, kids and a spouse can manage to keep up.

I will say this. Any source that has a history of creating totally fake video, not edits but fakes, any commentator that when getting hauled into court puts up the defense of "Im an entertainer", or "this is just an opinion show" or some such nonsense i totally discount as a credible source.
    As a 40 something you have to follow people on social media who report the news. I also check out talk radio during work some times.