Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    That shit on CNN is held to a journalistic/legal standard. When is the last time a CNN reporter was hauled into court and used a "psychotic episode" as an excuse for their comments? Or fielded a legal defense of "I'm an entertainer not a journalist" or "his audience expects him to lie to them." I also dont see to many CNN types commenting on a situation that is cataclysmic followed by a sales pitch on all the products they sell to solve said issue.

Almost all these alt right guys are laughing all the way to the bank at their audiences. Alex Jones' wife said as much when they were getting divorced.
    Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh. CNN and journalism in the same sentence:)

Blog Entries

Journalism has been fading for the last several decades as corporations which own the news divisions cut costs. That's why so many articles today are heavy with hot takes from the Twitterati and focus more on controversy and bothsiderism than reporting the facts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh. CNN and journalism in the same sentence:)
    So where do you get your information from? Twitter, "Q"? You laugh at me but cant dispute what i stated. Time to get back in your playpen.

4. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Journalism has been fading for the last several decades as corporations which own the news divisions cut costs. That's why so many articles today are heavy with hot takes from the Twitterati and focus more on controversy and bothsiderism than reporting the facts.

Agreed. Especially sound, inciteful investigative journalism. A casualty of news for profit.

In regards to Powell, the washington examiner stated it clearly:

"Take Georgia, for example, which Trump needed to win in order to retain the presidency. If he had been denied victory in that state because of fraud or faulty machines, it would have been discovered in the complete hand-count of ballots ordered and run by Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. But when the hand-count was complete, Biden had won by 12,284 votes."

"She claimed that voting systems used in the U.S. "were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election," and that Trump actually won more than 80 million votes, meaning 7 million Trump votes were switched to Biden. If voting machines were switching that many votes, they would have been uncovered in the Georgia hand-count."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...de-and-move-on

Pretty conservative paper.

All of this is simply done so that Trump can have an excuse for losing. I think most know that in their gut. It's unfortunate that he can't take solace that he did get 75 million votes, got more than the previous election, made inroads with minorities....it just wasn't good enough...he alienated too many people...and more people wanted a calming of the waters.

He can write books, have rally's and generate lots of money to pay down any debts he has. Then he can try to have a comeback story in 2024. I hope the hell not....but he can.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

6. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

"Take Georgia, for example, which Trump needed to win in order to retain the presidency. If he had been denied victory in that state because of fraud or faulty machines, it would have been discovered in the complete hand-count of ballots ordered and run by Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger. But when the hand-count was complete, Biden had won by 12,284 votes."

"She claimed that voting systems used in the U.S. "were created in Venezuela at the direction of Hugo Chavez to make sure he never lost an election," and that Trump actually won more than 80 million votes, meaning 7 million Trump votes were switched to Biden. If voting machines were switching that many votes, they would have been uncovered in the Georgia hand-count."

All of this is simply done so that Trump can have an excuse for losing. I think most know that in their gut. It's unfortunate that he can't take solace that he did get 75 million votes, got more than the previous election, made inroads with minorities....it just wasn't good enough...he alienated too many people...and more people wanted a calming of the waters.

He can write books, have rally's and generate lots of money to pay down any debts he has. Then he can try to have a comeback story in 2024. I hope the hell not....but he can.

He is generating tons of cash with his claims of voter fraud. Only 25% of the donations to his PAC to prove fraud goes to that cause. His PAC has been filed as a leadership PAC which means he can pay himself and his kids salaries as being members. Its a sham. Ill bet he cant believe how gullible his followers are.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

You really think people wanted a calming of the waters? Anyone who voted to appease the rioters shouldn’t have voted. It’s giving in to terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    So where do you get your information from? Twitter, "Q"? You laugh at me but cant dispute what i stated. Time to get back in your playpen.
    CNN is a left-wing propaganda circus.

Blog Entries

CNN is a left-wing propaganda circus.
    What do you consider a reliable source of information?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    What do you consider a reliable source of information?

I’m not sure there are any these days. Every “news” outlet is slanted one way or the other.

Blog Entries

I’m not sure there are any these days. Every “news” outlet is slanted one way or the other.
    Exactly. Sorting through to find the truth is a full time job. You can't watch, read or listen to just one source and expect that you're getting the whole story.