Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just why does anyone think she has to reveal her evidence to anyone else? Do you see any other attorney doing that in cases? I'm not taking any position either way on whether she actually has any, because.....guess what....we don't know and just what makes any of us feel that we have that right eludes me. I think we all know how this ends and that's fine. But, no attorney has one bit of reason to reveal squat to anyone in the public at this juncture. None.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s amazing when people get their news from the Comedy Central, they will believe anything that makes them feel good.

4 years of investigations with no budget. And keep in mind, the people investigating, had to lie and make up stuff, because they had TDS. And still, o evidence of Trump Russian collusion

Maybe Biden will uncover all of the stonewalling that they Obama admin did.
    I don't get my news from Comedy Central. What I wrote in that post comes from official reports.

Where do you get your information?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Powell doesn't have to show her "evidence" to anyone, but she's not going to win in court without doing so.

4. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Powell doesn't have to show her "evidence" to anyone, but she's not going to win in court without doing so.

Thanks for stopping by and enlightening us all w/that pearl of wisdom.

Blog Entries

Your earlier post suggested you needed it. The current record of 0-27-1 in court by Trump's legal team shows they don't understand it, either.

So, you're welcome.

6. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

I don't get my news from Comedy Central. What I wrote in that post comes from official reports.

Where do you get your information?

Most here get their news from the Alex Jones' and Okeefe and the like. You know credible, sources , lol. Who could possibly believe a government sponsored investigation, especially one chaired by the republicans because as we all know government = bad.

On another note...I guess we wont get to see Powells evidence of CIA, Venezuelan and Spanish involvement in throwing the election. My guess is her claims were to crazy for even the GOP. Its being reported she is no longer on the legal team. Whoops there goes another claim that doesnt seem to withstand scrutiny.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Most here get their news from the Alex Jones' and Okeefe and the like. .
    Wait.... don't you post shit that you're seeing on CNN!??!?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They watch CNN when not reading Teen Vogue.

9. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That shit on CNN is held to a journalistic/legal standard. When is the last time a CNN reporter was hauled into court and used a "psychotic episode" as an excuse for their comments? Or fielded a legal defense of "I'm an entertainer not a journalist" or "his audience expects him to lie to them." I also dont see to many CNN types commenting on a situation that is cataclysmic followed by a sales pitch on all the products they sell to solve said issue.

Almost all these alt right guys are laughing all the way to the bank at their audiences. Alex Jones' wife said as much when they were getting divorced.

Blog Entries

Most here get their news from the Alex Jones' and Okeefe and the like. You know credible, sources , lol. Who could possibly believe a government sponsored investigation, especially one chaired by the republicans because as we all know government = bad.
    It's amazing how rarely these folks will answer the question of where they get their information.

On another note...I guess we wont get to see Powells evidence of CIA, Venezuelan and Spanish involvement in throwing the election. My guess is her claims were to crazy for even the GOP. Its being reported she is no longer on the legal team. Whoops there goes another claim that doesnt seem to withstand scrutiny.
    We won't. It's a grift. She set up a shitty website to solicit money, and the the reason she's now off the "legal team" is the rest weren't in for a cut.

But I hope the true believers here are putting their money where their mouths are and sending well in excess of $8300 to Trump to "Stop the Steal" since not a penny under that amount goes towards any of the legal costs. They should also donate generously to making Powell more wealthy...er, helping her represent "We, the People."

National Review has the explanation for this. Powell is running her own grift and the others must not have been cut in.

However, Powell has apparently not been getting paid by Donald Trump or his campaign. She announced as much on the “Examining Politics” podcast on Friday, on which she was interviewed by talk radio host Larry O’Connor. She ended the conversation by explaining, “I’m being paid by the people of the United States of America, and I want to make sure we get this right for the future of this country. It’s called defendingtherepublic.org.” The shoddily constructed website, which has been registered as a 501(c)(4), is a glorified cash register.

So Powell has been sowing Americans’ distrust in our system and each other, presumably while taking donations from the average Joes she spends so much time purporting to fight for. Powell has responded to Ellis and Giuliani by issuing her own statement: “I understand today’s press release. I will continue to represent #WeThePeople who had their votes for Trump and other Republicans through Dominion and Smartmatic, and we will be filing suit soon. The chips will fall where they may, and we will defend the foundations of this great Republic. #KrakenOnSteroids.”

Now that the Kraken-releaser has been released from her responsibilities as a conspiracy theorist for the Trump campaign, I hope Americans see her enterprise for what it is.

11. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

It's amazing how rarely these folks will answer the question of where they get their information.

We won't. It's a grift. She set up a shitty website to solicit money, and the the reason she's now off the "legal team" is the rest weren't in for a cut.

But I hope the true believers here are putting their money where their mouths are and sending well in excess of $8300 to Trump to "Stop the Steal" since not a penny under that amount goes towards any of the legal costs. They should also donate generously to making Powell more wealthy...er, helping her represent "We, the People."

National Review has the explanation for this. Powell is running her own grift and the others must not have been cut in.
    I posted this once before but it seems appropriate here... "If you cant spot the con, its because your the mark"

Blog Entries

I posted this once before but it seems appropriate here... "If you cant spot the con, its because you're the mark"
    FTFY
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.