Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Tucker is a man of their cause. He fought battles for Trump, stuck up for him...but it is not good enough. This monologue is as fair as it can be for Trump and his gripes...

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...election-fraud

but because he had the audacity to question Powell's outlandish conspiracy, he is a traitor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wio...ick-344526/amp

In response to the backlash he provided an update

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/6367629002

I guess he is woke now?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

I could not believe Carlson made the comments he did. Doesnt surprise me the Cult of Trump immediately responded the way they did.

You would think He accused Trump of being a pedophile or something. All he did was ask that the attorney to share the evidence with his viewers. Reasonable request considering the number of suits filed and the number won. Reasonable considering Trump and his legal team keep screaming fraud to the public but when talking to judges refuse to claim fraud. Reasonable since Trump makes one claim when filing suits then keeps amending them on the run when their initial filings prove to be untruths.

Shame Carlson had to partially walk back his comments in order to survive. Then again, he helped nurture the alternate reality that is Trump. Guess this is kind karma like...

Blog Entries

I’d heard a little bit about this. I can understand an attorney not sharing that evidence, obviously. However, I understood the ‘tone’ of his comments. ‘Look, at some point, everyone needs to see the evidence. You can’t keep having case after case after case dismissed, but keep talking of so much evidence’.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I’d heard a little bit about this. I can understand an attorney not sharing that evidence, obviously. However, I understood the ‘tone’ of his comments. ‘Look, at some point, everyone needs to see the evidence. You can’t keep having case after case after case dismissed, but keep talking of so much evidence’.
    The amazing thing is that the vast majority of Trumps cases involve procedure. In case after case Trumps attorney are asked by the judges if they are alleging fraud and time and again they respond NO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Tucker is a man of their cause. He fought battles for Trump, stuck up for him...but it is not good enough. This monologue is as fair as it can be for Trump and his gripes...

but because he had the audacity to question Powell's outlandish conspiracy, he is a traitor.

I guess he is woke now?

I’ve already commented on this, but I agree with Tucker. I want to see the evidence too. Everyone does.

However, in Powell’s defense, she has stated that she will not reveal any hard evidence to the media until she has done so in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Ya mean like Russian collusion????

7. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’ve already commented on this, but I agree with Tucker. I want to see the evidence too. Everyone does.

However, in Powell’s defense, she has stated that she will not reveal any hard evidence to the media until she has done so in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just why does anyone think she has to reveal her evidence to anyone else? Do you see any other attorney doing that in cases? I'm not taking any position either way on whether she actually has any, because.....guess what....we don't know and just what makes any of us feel that we have that right eludes me. I think we all know how this ends and that's fine. But, no attorney has one bit of reason to reveal squat to anyone in the public at this juncture. None.

8. Re: This is a perfect example of Trump's hold

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ya mean like Russian collusion????
    Adam Schiff is working hard on that Russia thing. You just wait...All the same whiny crybabies clamoring to see the evidence now (because, you know they are special) sure didn't mind keeping a good firm liplock on Schiff's nutsack forever, hoping to see it, never ever once demanded to see squat. Russia, Russia!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

I guess he is woke now?

Have a drink and relax DJ. I'm worried about you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    The amazing thing is that the vast majority of Trumps cases involve procedure. In case after case Trumps attorney are asked by the judges if they are alleging fraud and time and again they respond NO.
    Whenever a law license or criminal liability for perjury exists, the claims suddenly change. Such as with that disgruntled postal worker Project Veritas trotted out.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Adam Schiff is working hard on that Russia thing. You just wait...All the same whiny crybabies clamoring to see the evidence now (because, you know they are special) sure didn't mind keeping a good firm liplock on Schiff's nutsack forever, hoping to see it, never ever once demanded to see squat. Russia, Russia!!
    Evidence beyond what was in Volume I of the Mueller report, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, and the Senate Select Committee Intelligence report on Russian active measures and interference, you mean?

The Trump Administration did stonewall all of those investigations on a lot. Which is why I hope the Biden Administration will send what the Trump Administration hid from Congress over to them and send over the grand jury evidence from Mueller's investigation. I fear he won't: there's too many noises from Democratic leadership suggesting they'd rather pursue their political agenda than clean the rot out of D.C. But that's what needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Evidence beyond what was in Volume I of the Mueller report, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, and the Senate Select Committee Intelligence report on Russian active measures and interference, you mean?

The Trump Administration did stonewall all of those investigations on a lot. Which is why I hope the Biden Administration will send what the Trump Administration hid from Congress over to them and send over the grand jury evidence from Mueller's investigation. I fear he won't: there's too many noises from Democratic leadership suggesting they'd rather pursue their political agenda than clean the rot out of D.C. But that's what needs to happen.
    It’s amazing when people get their news from the Comedy Central, they will believe anything that makes them feel good.

4 years of investigations with no budget. And keep in mind, the people investigating, had to lie and make up stuff, because they had TDS. And still, o evidence of Trump Russian collusion

Maybe Biden will uncover all of the stonewalling that they Obama admin did.
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 11-23-2020 at 12:31 PM.