Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 18 of 18
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    13,945

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Always go with being sarcastic when you read my post!
    Haven't been active on the boards in a long while. Forgotten people's "posting style".
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

    "The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller





  2. #14

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    IOW, both of you do what you claim "white liberals" do: throw "racist!" at anyone you don't like.

    Neither of you are even close to making an intellectually honest argument. It's just feelz and angst.
    Ahhh. Starting to realize you surround yourself with racist?

    If you think blacks need help to compete, you might be a racist.

    If you think separating blacks from everyone else is good, you might be a racist. This means going out of your way to promote someone because of color, vs ability. If you were excited that the nfl went out of its way to pick an all black group to referee, you might be a racist

    If you think we have to add more blacks to ownership and coaching rolls, because there aren’t enough, you might be a racist.

    If you were diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. And you choose to pick a doctor based on his skink color, instead of his/her ability, you might be a racist and a fool





  3. #15

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    “The white liberals, who have been posing as our friends, have failed us. The white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man.”

    “White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.”

    “I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make us think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white liberal. The only way that our problems will be solved is when the black man wakes up, cleans himself up, stands on his own two feet, stops begging the white liberal and takes immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white liberal to do for us.”

    “The media’s the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent look guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the mind of the masses.”

    “The Democrats are playing you for a political chump and if you vote for them, not only are you a chump, you are a traitor to your race.”

    All these quotes are from Malcolm X





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,069
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Ahhh. Starting to realize you surround yourself with racist?

    If you think blacks need help to compete, you might be a racist.

    If you think separating blacks from everyone else is good, you might be a racist. This means going out of your way to promote someone because of color, vs ability. If you were excited that the nfl went out of its way to pick an all black group to referee, you might be a racist

    If you think we have to add more blacks to ownership and coaching rolls, because there aren’t enough, you might be a racist.

    If you were diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. And you choose to pick a doctor based on his skink color, instead of his/her ability, you might be a racist and a fool
    No. I'm realizing you're just another SJW, except your schtick is white grievance and being intellectually dishonest.

    You aren't capable of making an argument. You don't know what you're talking about. it's just a stream of bleating points over and over.

    What's more, you don't even try to be even close to coherent or consistent.





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,150
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    No. I'm realizing you're just another SJW, except your schtick is white grievance and being intellectually dishonest.

    You aren't capable of making an argument. You don't know what you're talking about. it's just a stream of bleating points over and over.

    What's more, you don't even try to be even close to coherent or consistent.
    LOL





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    55,668
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Jason Whitlock finally sees the light. Exposing white liberal racism

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    LOL
    Someone seems to be taking a page out of Rules for Radicals.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site