When is last time someone listed Doubtful played on Sunday

Williams and Calais are doubtful. When is the last time anyone listed as such on a Friday played on a Sunday? I can’t think of anyone, you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: When is last time someone listed Doubtful played on Sunday

Ha, that's a good question honestly. I can't remember the last time it's happened. I pretty much consider 'doubtful' as 'out'

3. Re: When is last time someone listed Doubtful played on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    Williams and Calais are doubtful. When is the last time anyone listed as such on a Friday played on a Sunday? I can’t think of anyone, you?
    Very rare. This article is a bit old (2018, looking at 2016 and 2017, so maybe even before injury designations changed):
    Quote Originally Posted by SD Tribune
    Regarding doubtful, there is less disparity.

Essentially, it can be considered “out.”

Last year [2017], just 2.5 percent (4 of 161) “doubtful” players ended up active. In 2016, it was 4 percent (eight of 207).
    In those 2 seasons, the Ravens specifically had 12 players listed as doubtful. None played.

Source: https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...htmlstory.html
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Neither are playing and they are probably doubtful to questionable for Thanksgiving also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Neither are playing and they are probably doubtful to questionable for Thanksgiving also.
    Geez, don't tell me Santa and the Easter Bunny are not real either....

Can’t remember a Raven ever playing when listed as doubtful. Earlier this year for Tampa, Fournette was listed as doubtful but was still active if needed in an emergency (can’t remember if he actually played or not)

7. Re: When is last time someone listed Doubtful played on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Can’t remember a Raven ever playing when listed as doubtful. Earlier this year for Tampa, Fournette was listed as doubtful but was still active if needed in an emergency (can’t remember if he actually played or not)
    I believe that was the week 5 game against CHI. Fournette played 1 snap.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)