Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Rounders Explaination

https://twitter.com/EdwardNorton/sta...296355328?s=19

Makes sense to me. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: The Rounders Explaination

Who would ever question the wisdom of actors?

Very, very stupid people flattered into believing themselves intelligent by regurgitating the propaganda of mediocrities.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post

Very, very stupid people flattered into believing themselves intelligent by regurgitating the propaganda of mediocrities.
    Yeah right? The phony assignment of meaning to the election is in full swing... despite the fact Democrats got their clocks cleaned down ballot. They should be very frightened by that. But Muh! Orange man bad!
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Yeah right? The phony assignment of meaning to the election is in full swing... despite the fact Democrats got their clocks cleaned down ballot. They should be very frightened by that. But Muh! Orange man bad!
    Dude, I just don't know. It's like I stepped into fucking bizarro world.

Rudy Giuliani is an idiot and a moron who doesn't know the inside of a courtroom. The kind of man to make wild, public accusations of which he has no evidence.

But Edward Norton, while openly admitting to having no credentials or expertise to speak of, besides his daddy was lawyer, now there's a man with his finger on the pulse of truth.

It's utterly absurd. And it infects everything.

Black is white; up is down; women are literally men; because CNN says so.

I'm literally at a loss for words, except for insults. LOL. I know that isn't healthy, but what is left when speaking with zombies?

I'm not saying they can prove in a court of law that voter fraud swung this election. I am saying there is plenty of evidence of voter fraud in this election. It is not a question of if; it is of how much.

Those people saying ThErE Is No EvIDeNcE or AlL ThE CaSeS ArE BeInG ThRoWn OuT are either intentionally lying, or zombies repeating words which they don't understand.

I'll repeat what I've been saying for two weeks: This will not be overturned in the courts. But it should, and will, for those actually interested in learning something and not shutting it down automatically because it is distasteful for them, inform the American public about how insecure our election systems are.

There is corruption there. We should all know that. Well let's find it. And anyone who objects to it, is a hack.

You hang on every tweet from the reality tv Actor in Chief.

Those people saying ThErE Is No EvIDeNcE or AlL ThE CaSeS ArE BeInG ThRoWn OuT are either intentionally lying, or zombies repeating words which they don't understand.

Enlighten me Pickles.

How many suits has Trump filed since Nov 3rd? Of that number how many have seen a courtroom? Of those making it to a courtroom how many have been dismissed or withdrawn?

Edward Norton aside, people have been speculating about this for months. Trump doesn’t want to face the angry beehive of powerful people he has stepped on or over without the shield of the presidency to protect him. Live by the sword and you might die by it too. Metaphorically I mean.

8. Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    https://twitter.com/EdwardNorton/sta...296355328?s=19

Makes sense to me. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Why am I not surprised at that revelation? Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Enlighten me Pickles.

How many suits has Trump filed since Nov 3rd? Of that number how many have seen a courtroom? Of those making it to a courtroom how many have been dismissed or withdrawn?
    He just said he didn’t think it would win in the courts. But there is plenty of “smell test” evidence that the dems stole this election

All you have to do, is imagine the rolls reversed. What would the Main Steam media be covering 24/7

Imagine Trump trailing at the end of Election Day. And the gop getting crushed by a blue wave. Losing almost every key race in the house.

Then. 4 key states all stop counting votes at the same time

Then at 3am, someone finds 140k votes. And amazingly, they are all just for trump. 100% of them. And none of those ballots helped the lower ballot selections.

Then for recounts, the media wouldn’t be allowed to see

If we compared the “smell test” corruption between the 2020 race and the 2016 race. It would be like 2020 was the KC chiefs and 2016 was the old mill high school football team.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Then at 3am, someone finds 140k votes. And amazingly, they are all just for trump. 100% of them. And none of those ballots helped the lower ballot selections.
    Source? All the coverage I saw of that said it turned out it was a typo by the media reporting service.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Edward Norton aside, people have been speculating about this for months. Trump doesn’t want to face the angry beehive of powerful people he has stepped on or over without the shield of the presidency to protect him. Live by the sword and you might die by it too. Metaphorically I mean.
    Ok I guess another 4 yrs would save his hide. In other words he wouldn't have been president forever anyways. Seriously some of the stuff I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Ok I guess another 4 yrs would save his hide. In other words he wouldn't have been president forever anyways. Seriously some of the stuff I see.
    You dont understand how Trump thinks, then. He genuinely believes he should just be handed the election and would love to be president forever if he could be. His rallies give him the idea that the public adores him and 4 more years would have validated his actual politics too, not just his tactics and rhetoric. Not to mention 4 more years to get his preferred people into positions of power in the legal system, like the Southern District of New York for example. Calculating consequences to come years down the road is beyond his ability at this point in his life.