Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 11.20.20

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I haven't seen my Mom since last Christmas and it's been a rough year for her, without much to be happy about. She originally wanted to come over to my apartment and cook, because my brother and his husband were going out of town to visit my Brother-in-Law's parents. I was supposed to dog-sit for them. So, I told my mother no, gave her a gentle speech (As the youngest child has to do) and she handled it well. Well then, the trip out of town got cancelled and my brother decided that he just wanted to cook at his place and asked us if we'd come. That is where the wrench was thrown in. Initially, I made it clear that I'd only do it, because I knew she'd want to see us both together. Then, of course, came the emotional rationalization of my decision, thinking to myself about how my mother never goes anywhere anyway and blah blah blah, but I don't know, I might still say no. Maryland alone, had nearly 3,000 new cases yesterday.
    You guys need to plan a post vaccine party. Next Summer you can all get together and have a great time. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of Thanksgiving in June parties this year.

Blog Entries

"Thanksgiving Prayer," by Johnny Cash :

https://youtu.be/egIB7tYW80M

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    My 80 year old parents did the same thing a month ago. I'm very happy they were so insistent because I was unsure at the time. Since then my 10 year olds school has gone full remote and everything is falling apart. Thanksgiving will be just those who live in the house and that's okay. It's much better than risking anyones health
    GOTA how you been buddy?

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    GOTA how you been buddy?
    As good as anyone GJ85. It's been rough on all of us but we're tough and getting through it. Stay safe

Anytime I hear Third Eye Blind it brings me back to much better days in our world. It played on the radio today and put me in such a good mood.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    As good as anyone GJ85. It's been rough on all of us but we're tough and getting through it. Stay safe
    GOTA Love ya buddy. Stay safe and healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Covid-proof tradition!
    "Find #20 on every play"

Sitting on my front porch drinking coffee watching the sheriff department cover the area in search of a dumbass hiding in the woods looking to break into houses.

Hooray 2020. Smh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Sitting on my front porch drinking coffee watching the sheriff department cover the area in search of a dumbass hiding in the woods looking to break into houses.

Hooray 2020. Smh

That’s one of the aspects of policing that people underestimate. The amount of foolishness you have to police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post

Hooray 2020. Smh

walked out on my front porch last night to hear the neighbor across the street yelling "I do not love you" over and over. She's the grandma of this multi family unit with two houses. Kept yelling it over and over ... kids crying

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

12. Re: Free talk Friday - 11.20.20

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    walked out on my front porch last night to hear the neighbor across the street yelling "I do not love you" over and over. She's the grandma of this multi family unit with two houses. Kept yelling it over and over ... kids crying

Ugh, that's awful. =(