Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: So...what happens if...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This cracks me up.

In 2016. We had no evidence of Trump wrong doing. We had evidence and examples of dems working with foreign countries. We had evidence of the Obama admin spying on the trump campaign. And the left denied the election results for 4 years

2020. We have hundreds of thousands of votes showing up for Biden out of nowhere. Vote dumps that went 100% for Biden. Biden losing votes in every major city except the 4 cities that stopped counting votes at 1am and for some reason, the thousands of 100% Biden votes, didn’t manage to vote for any other dem on the ticket. Somehow, we have a blue wave for a man that never campaigned, but a red wave on the rest of the ticket. And the left wants everyone to accept this as fact, just two weeks after the election

And the left wants to pretend this is normal.
    All 100% true.

Re: So...what happens if...

Once this is settled and the vote certified, don't be surprised of people showing up outside the White House demanding Trump leave now. It will build until he is officially out. Of course riots will start and clashes with police will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That's my viewpoint, also. Right now, my confidence is at around zero. The only true, fair and honest way for my confidence to get back to near 100% is to go back to in-person voting, w/an ID. My confidence that will ever happen again is also, right now, about zero. There you have it.
    Why is this only a concern when more Dems happen to vote by mail this cycle? For years, the GOP always counted on this type of voting. The truth was that most Dem voters in urban cities didn't know this was even an option. Now they do, now you guys want to put the cat back in the bag because it's to your party disadvantage now.

If Trump wasn't convincing his followers to not vote by mail, maybe the story would have been different.

Look at the turnout, more people participated ever. Just like corporations have now learned they can save on costs by having their employees work from home ..and being just as productive.....states now see they can have greater participation if they allow mail voting. Ramp up the verifications. These Republican legislations are already reviewing signatures and all other kind of measures...other should do the same.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Why is this only a concern when more Dems happen to vote by mail this cycle? For years, the GOP always counted on this type of voting. The truth was that most Dem voters in urban cities didn't know this was even an option. Now they do, now you guys want to put the cat back in the bag because it's to your party disadvantage now.

If Trump wasn't convincing his followers to not vote by mail, maybe the story would have been different.

Look at the turnout, more people participated ever. Just like corporations have now learned they can save on costs by having their employees work from home ..and being just as productive.....states now see they can have greater participation if they allow mail voting. Ramp up the verifications. These Republican legislations are already reviewing signatures and all other kind of measures...other should do the same.

For years now many people having been talking about how mail in ballots are most susceptible to fraud.

I say Trump's take over of the world would be complete. He would have unlimited power to do whatever he wanted. People would be so exhausted, they just let him do it. The left would just give up. The right would start to get a little scared....but will would stay in their place. Fox news would shutter and would be replaced by the TFN, Trump Family Network. Dems will lose house in 2022. With all levels of government under his control, Trump would convince his team to create a new law that would allow for him to stay extra terms.

Actually, what’s happened is that the left knows they can steal an election. This marks the end of the United States of America. The Squad will be in charge now and they will get their wish- the destruction of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’m not suggesting Trump is going to win.

I was just thinking out loud about fucking ridiculous shit would be for a long while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To indulge you with an answer, the country would go up in flames. Riots everywhere. Total societal breakdown, possible anarchy. Bad bad shit.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Actually, what’s happened is that the left knows they can steal an election. This marks the end of the United States of America. The Squad will be in charge now and they will get their wish- the destruction of our country.
    They said that about Obama when he got elected. Then he got reelected. Something tells me the united of states will be fine.

They said that about Obama when he got elected. Then he got reelected. Something tells me the united of states will be fine.

Likewise, it will be fine if they ferret out any stealing of votes and Trump were to end up re elected; people will riot, things will burn, but the country will continue. At the end of the day I can live with either outcome as long as I have faith in the process. My side has lost elections before and will lose elections again.

The thought of one side stealing an election on such a massive scale is unfathomable, however.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    To indulge you with an answer, the country would go up in flames. Riots everywhere. Total societal breakdown, possible anarchy. Bad bad shit.
    It’s a no win situation.

Biden wins and half the country knows it was corrupt. Biden appeases foreign countries. Trump supporters give up and leave the GOP. The good eventually folds. The dems will control all three branches for years. And eventually, will stack the courts. They are bold and have no reason to stop.

I am even more convinced the dems take both GA senate seats. Dems will soon have complete control.

Enjoy this ride now. As Biden said, dark times are coming.

Blog Entries

This is where point out that 30% of Democrats think it "likely" the election was "stolen" from Donald Trump.

MOST people in this country think the election was fraudulent.

If you think the same people repeating the same lies is going to change public opinion, you have another thing coming.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    This is where point out that 30% of Democrats think it "likely" the election was "stolen" from Donald Trump.

MOST people in this country think the election was fraudulent.

If you think the same people repeating the same lies is going to change public opinion, you have another thing coming.
    I think VERY vocal minority of people who hang out in far right-wing echo chambers believe this. The general public, I don't think they believe there was some sort cabal, engaging in a conspiracy of widespread voter fraud. It seems like right now, the "vOtEr FrAuD" conspiracy theorists are really starting to lose steam. I saw that Tucker Carlson is even openly showing doubts, or at the very least, questioning the veracity of the accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I think VERY vocal minority of people who hang out in far right-wing echo chambers believe this. The general public, I don't think they believe there was some sort cabal, engaging in a conspiracy of widespread voter fraud. It seems like right now, the "vOtEr FrAuD" conspiracy theorists are really starting to lose steam. I saw that Tucker Carlson is even openly showing doubts, or at the very least, questioning the veracity of the accusations.
    Yeah I’m clearly right of center and the furthest I will go is:
    “I have a hard time believing Trump lost a fair election in PA”

But democrats believing this was stolen? I haven’t met 1...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk