Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

So...what happens if...

Let’s say this whole thing gets turned on it’s ear and Trump ends up back in the WH and Biden gets the boot.

What do you think happens? Because I think that is just as much of a risk for setting off insurgency in this country as if Biden stays and starts doing some wacky shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: So...what happens if...

As you guys are aware I'm not to informed, but if that happens, I can't see it going well. The people who celebrated trump being gone will (I think) snap, having enough of the bullshit and everything will go to shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Dude I dont even want to think about the reaction. There's going to have to be undeniable proof and if there is wouldnt you believe there should be multiple arrests of treason? Can they even inspect and get data from these machines? My opinion is they may not overturn just cuz of the reaction. The cities as far as I know havent even taken the plyboard off their buildings. So much to get into but it is a supreme must to make sure our elections have integrity and myself my confidence is shot.

Blog Entries

If it happens I expect mass rioting so bad Trump uses the insurrection act.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Dude I dont even want to think about the reaction. There's going to have to be undeniable proof and if there is wouldnt you believe there should be multiple arrests of treason? Can they even inspect and get data from these machines? My opinion is they may not overturn just cuz of the reaction. The cities as far as I know havent even taken the plyboard off their buildings. So much to get into but it is a supreme must to make sure our elections have integrity and myself my confidence is shot.
    If there is undeniable proof, then Trump has to get the FBI to do their jobs. That seems to be a huge issue right now. The FBI has been unwilling to do much of anything.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Let’s say this whole thing gets turned on it’s ear and Trump ends up back in the WH and Biden gets the boot.

What do you think happens? Because I think that is just as much of a risk for setting off insurgency in this country as if Biden stays and starts doing some wacky shit.

I think the cities will burn.

There will be massive unrest UNLESS there is rock solid evidence that something transpired to cause the change. Im talking rock solid evidence of massive fraud. No supposition, no theories or formulas but genuine, tangible evidence. In order for Trump to be seated a minimum of what, 8-10 million people would have to be told their votes wont count.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    As you guys are aware I'm not to informed, but if that happens, I can't see it going well. The people who celebrated trump being gone will (I think) snap, having enough of the bullshit and everything will go to shit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    They snapped 4 years ago and never unsnapped.

I say Trump's take over of the world would be complete. He would have unlimited power to do whatever he wanted. People would be so exhausted, they just let him do it. The left would just give up. The right would start to get a little scared....but will would stay in their place. Fox news would shutter and would be replaced by the TFN, Trump Family Network. Dems will lose house in 2022. With all levels of government under his control, Trump would convince his team to create a new law that would allow for him to stay extra terms.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Another thing that would happen unless there is absolute evidence of wrongdoing would be the turning of the state legislatures involved from red to blue.

Remember, not only would the Trump votes be invalidated but every down ballot choice as well. How do you think voters are going to feel if they believe themselves disenfranchised by republicans without anything less than indisputable evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I say Trump's take over of the world would be complete. He would have unlimited power to do whatever he wanted. People would be so exhausted, they just let him do it. The left would just give up. The right would start to get a little scared....but will would stay in their place. Fox news would shutter and would be replaced by the TFN, Trump Family Network. Dems will lose house in 2022. With all levels of government under his control, Trump would convince his team to create a new law that would allow for him to stay extra terms.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    My man.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Not gonna respond to the impossible fantasy you have...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Not gonna respond to the impossible fantasy you have...
    Yet. You just did