Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Release the Kraken!

Holy Radar – that’s the Kracken!!! Who knew it is a Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program? It Tracks Systems and aquires evidence of nefarious activities and crimes committed by The Deep State!

When Sidney Powell stated she HAS RELEASED THE KRAKEN, most of us thought of Clash of the Titans and cheered her on for her gutsy remark. She never blinked and held a stern, a serious face when she said it. She wasn’t joking and now we know why! The “Kraken” is a Department of Defense-run cyber warfare program that tracks and hacks various other systems to acquire evidence of nefarious actions by the deep state President Trump and the loyal patriots in the Military and Space Command now have all the evidence of voter fraud and election related treason. This will be used against the enemies of America!

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order. They are wicked globalist puppets who are boldly pushing their coup to destroy America and impliment a global reset and usher in United Nations Agenda 2030 which is the revised version of sustainable development Agenda 21. They are in lockstep throwing all their punches at unsuspecting Americans while nations around the world are doing the very same lockdowns on their citizens. Will they succeed? The answer is NO!

"Should any maligned actors underestimate our resolve or attempt to undermine our efforts, we will not hesitate to restore deterrents and defeat any and all threats. “

Certain sectors of Special Forces Operations now report directly to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller. They are aligned with Trump, the Constitution and the defending of America against its enemies, both foreign and domestic. So don’t panic and fear not. President Trump is in control and the battle lines are drawn. The Kraken has been released and it has everything. Special Forces assets are now being deployed to take down America’s domestic enemies and traitors.
    Read full report at this link http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/intel...he-free-world/
    More after the cut.

This is apparently what Powell is going to use to overturn the election.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress....mpression=true

America Media Periscope video which lays it all out.

https://youtu.be/kXN7v4waSmw

There's a link in the OP to an '08 DefenseOne article about the Kraken. It doesn't seem to fit with all of this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Release the Kraken!

I might consider this report the Kraken

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

“The oddness of the update described above pales in comparison to that of the update in the top right corner, however. That update, at (135,290, 3.164), represents the vote update described at the top of this report, and is responsible for the extremely noticeable spike which nearly eliminated Trump’s lead in one shot. It arrived at 6:31am ET on November 4th, and went 141,258 for Biden to 5,968 for Trump — representing both the largest vote margin for Biden of any of the 502 updates we have here, at 135,290, while also representing, by a factor of more than 2, the largest Biden:Trump ratio, at a whopping 23.67:1 (the log of which is 3.16). As we will see when comparing with other states, by our metric this is the single most anomalous point in the nation.”

Damn. Been a hot minute since I've seen an agenda 21 reference

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I might consider this report the Kraken

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

“The oddness of the update described above pales in comparison to that of the update in the top right corner, however. That update, at (135,290, 3.164), represents the vote update described at the top of this report, and is responsible for the extremely noticeable spike which nearly eliminated Trump’s lead in one shot. It arrived at 6:31am ET on November 4th, and went 141,258 for Biden to 5,968 for Trump — representing both the largest vote margin for Biden of any of the 502 updates we have here, at 135,290, while also representing, by a factor of more than 2, the largest Biden:Trump ratio, at a whopping 23.67:1 (the log of which is 3.16). As we will see when comparing with other states, by our metric this is the single most anomalous point in the nation.”
    That moment when Biden goes from behind 100k in Wisconsin to being in the lead...

https://mobile.twitter.com/RichHiggi...68228883963904

Everyone knows he cheated. But he did it for the good of the world. It wasn’t fair that Trump was the president. It wasn’t fair he was holding everyone accountable. He had to be removed.

Biden is already correcting everything. America will be back in the Paris accord and WHO. And America will be paying for everyone’s sins. As America should. We will pay for almost all of the cost.

Biden is a puppet. Controlled by those that want to destroy this country. The dem party has embraced the hate America crowd. And the leaders know that most dem voters are too ignorant and too lazy to realize they are being played.

Nothing you can do.

I was thinking, maybe sell my stocks, so my 401k doesn’t crash. But that doesn’t matter either. Dem leaders are already talking about taking control of retirement accounts. It isn’t fair that some have lots of savings and others don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Everyone knows he cheated. But he did it for the good of the world. It wasn’t fair that Trump was the president. It wasn’t fair he was holding everyone accountable. He had to be removed.

Biden is already correcting everything. America will be back in the Paris accord and WHO. And America will be paying for everyone’s sins. As America should. We will pay for almost all of the cost.

Biden is a puppet. Controlled by those that want to destroy this country. The dem party has embraced the hate America crowd. And the leaders know that most dem voters are too ignorant and too lazy to realize they are being played.

Nothing you can do.

I was thinking, maybe sell my stocks, so my 401k doesn’t crash. But that doesn’t matter either. Dem leaders are already talking about taking control of retirement accounts. It isn’t fair that some have lots of savings and others don’t.
    Wait to sell until after the post vaccine surge

I got out of the market 35 years ago, right after the S&L debacle. Turned all my portfolio into gold and spent the next 30 years buying it monthly. No way im placing my faith into a market that is stacked against me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

Nothing you can do.

LMAO!

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Here’s the whole lawsuit

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

I love how people are pointing out the typos, reporting on something that they’d otherwise not report on.

One of the main things that absolutely should be ruled on are the number of votes from people who voted after they moved out of GA.

11. Re: Release the Kraken!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Here’s the whole lawsuit

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

I love how people are pointing out the typos, reporting on something that they’d otherwise not report on.

One of the main things that absolutely should be ruled on are the number of votes from people who voted after they moved out of GA.

Were they voting legally or illegally? This is the same claim as in Nevada, it turned out the out of state voters were almost to a fault military, dependents, and DoD employees stationed out of state entitled to vote in Nevada.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    [/B]
    Were they voting legally or illegally? This is the same claim as in Nevada, it turned out the out of state voters were almost to a fault military, dependents, and DoD employees stationed out of state entitled to vote in Nevada.
    It needs to be investigated to say for certain, but it appears they moved, then voted in GA and voted in the state they moved to.