Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Re: They're all laughing at you

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    It's one thing to think outside of the box. It's another to think like the box.

Blog Entries

Re: They're all laughing at you

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I couldn’t believe it, even from him. This is our President, and over 70 million people voted for him.
    And now 70 million people (really, like 60 with about 10 million deadskies) voted for Corn Pop and that, you know, the thing. Come on man.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

If a 3 year old asked the same question, it would be funny for a second, and then you would educate the child on why disinfectants are bad for you.

When the nation's leader asks it, it's just depressing.
    The point is he didnt say go ingest it and thats the way its made out. Where does he suggest people should do it? Media twisted his words but not to you. You honestly believe he told people to go out and do this.
    Last edited by Willbacker; 11-24-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    The point is he didnt say go ingest it and thats the way its made out. Where does he suggest people should do it? Media twisted his words but not to you. You honestly believe he told people to go out and do this.
    Even if you were right in your interpretation (you aren’t) the fact that he thinks injecting bleach into people might be a good idea and we should think about trying it is damning enough. Why bother to try to defend something like this...it’s cult like behavior.

The same people mentioned in the OP are now the ones pushing the Trump admin to start the official transition to Biden. This is what people think the “deep state” is but it’s more accurate to call it what it is: a corporate oligarchy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    The same people mentioned in the OP are now the ones pushing the Trump admin to start the official transition to Biden. This is what people think the “deep state” is but it’s more accurate to call it what it is: a corporate oligarchy.
    The corporate oligarchy who owns the deep state may be a better description.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Even if you were right in your interpretation (you aren’t) the fact that he thinks injecting bleach into people might be a good idea and we should think about trying it is damning enough. Why bother to try to defend something like this...it’s cult like behavior.
    So you are on record that he said people should inject or ingest bleach. That means he suggested or recommended people should go out and do it. Surmizing about something is not a suggestion or a recommendation. If you believe he shouldnt even have asked the question I agree but for people to go out and say "He told people to inject bleach" which you guys are doing is very disingenous since he flat out did not. A mountain was made out of a molehill using blatant lies on interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Quick question ...I assume all the self righteous folks who post here gladly shop at Bobs little hardware store and Barbs corner market and pay higher prices for their goods and services because they care soo much about ...” the little man”? No one goes to Costco or Sams. Not one of us shops on Amazon. Nope. Gotta shop local. Pay more ...have less choice ...but ...it saves the “little man”.

Yeah right. Watch out for the “Chem -Trails”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For a few years now, my wife and I have made it a point to shop and eat at local businesses. Occasionally, we take our business to the national chains. But 80% of the time it's local.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Thanks for telling me what I honestly believe based on your incompetent reading comprehension.

Here's Trump actual comments. Take it for what it's worth. He never said to ingest bleach.

“A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?”

He continued.

“And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.”

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

“It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Thanks for telling me what I honestly believe based on your incompetent reading comprehension.
    When you show quotes when somebody said he was not saying inject bleach..................................

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    And now 70 million people (really, like 60 with about 10 million deadskies) voted for Corn Pop and that, you know, the thing. Come on man.
    Wicked, the President of the United States of America, seriously mentioned the possibility of injecting household disinfectant into the bloodstream to kill the virus.

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge that there is no comeback.