Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Proposed Biden Gun Tax Could Top $34 Billion

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    It's making you work hard to afford what you want

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    It's a right. Good lord!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    So they can levy high fines /taxes against people that speak out against the govt for instance. They're not taking away the "right" to do so with your logic. Or they could make fees to go to church for instance. Not taking away your "right" correct.
    You know that will never happen you are making things up to suit your narrative right now. What if worms had machine guns then birds wouldn't fuck with em.....we can why if all day but realistically you know that's not happening

It's a right. Good lord!!
    But it's not gone so fundamentally it never changed

So they can levy high fines /taxes against people that speak out against the govt for instance. They're not taking away the "right" to do so with your logic. Or they could make fees to go to church for instance. Not taking away your "right" correct.
    You know that will never happen you are making things up to suit your narrative right now. What if worms had machine guns then birds wouldn't fuck with em.....we can why if all day but realistically you know that's not happening

You didnt answer the question. Its ok to tax speech and religion too. They're not taking away your "right" correct? You dont tax rights!!!

Blog Entries

But it's not gone so fundamentally it never changed

You didnt answer the question. Its ok to tax speech and religion too. They're not taking away your "right" correct? You dont tax rights!!!
    They could tax the church, they could fine you for using hate speech but it still gives you the right to speak it or go to church. The fundamental rights of religion or speech have not changed

They could tax the church, they could fine you for using hate speech but it still gives you the right to speak it or go to church. The fundamental rights of religion or speech have not changed

Ok good. That lets me know that you are ok with them taxing the shit out of you for your amendment rights. And here I thought you stood with the poorer people. My bad.

Ok good. That lets me know that you are ok with them taxing the shit out of you for your amendment rights. And here I thought you stood with the poorer people. My bad.
    I'm just being real and honest. I'm not falling with this who omg the US is gonna have all its rights taken away train. Just like I didnt jump on the US is gonna fall apart when trump came along. People need to stop have this sky is falling mentally we will get through this as a country as we always have and will continue to do

Last edited by iceman43; 11-19-2020 at 11:08 AM.

I'm just being real and honest. I'm not falling with this who omg the US is gonna have all its rights taken away train. Just like I didnt jump on the US is gonna fall apart when trump came along. People need to stop have this sky is falling mentally we will get through this as a country as we always have and will continue to do

A lot of people wont be able to afford their "right". Who do you think it hurts if they levy high taxes? Plus Biden said no taxes for people making under 400k lol but whatevs.

A lot of people wont be able to afford their "right". Who do you think it hurts if they levy high taxes? Plus Biden said no taxes for people making under 400k lol but whatevs.
    We will see what happens at the end of the day this country will continue as it always has

Which will cause the military to take up arms and push us back together again this will never happen in this day and age. States literally wont have the balls to do that either and risk losing federal money plus having to create their own money will not happen

Texas night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Texas night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If that tried to secede it would be a bloodbath with them losing in the end