Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Proposed Biden Gun Tax Could Top $34 Billion

Blog Entries

Re: Proposed Biden Gun Tax Could Top $34 Billion

Is he trying to start a civil war on purpose?!

Democrats are evil and stupid, a dangerous combination.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

4. Re: Proposed Biden Gun Tax Could Top $34 Billion

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Is he trying to start a civil war on purpose?!
    I had a liberal tell me awhile back that "when Biden gets in", he'll tax guns and ammo so much that it will effectively get rid of guns. She said that the 2A does not right give a person the right to by ammo, only the right to bear arms. It says nothing about taxation of them or purchasing ammo. She was actually from Delaware and it looked like she had a tough time talking while simultaneously having have a liplock on Bidens' nuts. A sight to behold, it was.

Blog Entries

Well, that’s one way to get states to secede.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Everyone with this end of the United states talk cause hes in office. No matter who's in office the country will survive while their in and will survive after all of us are gone. Everyone working themselves over nothing just like people thought the country was gonna end when trump got elected. In the end we will survive no matter what

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Everyone with this end of the United states talk cause hes in office. No matter who's in office the country will survive while their in and will survive after all of us are gone. Everyone working themselves over nothing just like people thought the country was gonna end when trump got elected. In the end we will survive no matter what

What do you think would happen if they somehow got a gun "buy back" (they can't "buy back which was never theirs) to pass and forced people to pay a tax and/or got taxes so high that guns were virtually not affordable?

Honestly the people of this country dont have the balls to go against a well trained military let's be honest civil war ain't happening

Blog Entries

Honestly the people of this country dont have the balls to go against a well trained military let's be honest civil war ain't happening

Do you think the military who took an oath to defend the rights in the constitution, would take arms against their own citizens fighting to keep those rights?

Also.. a little country called Afghanistan says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Do you think the military who took an oath to defend the rights in the constitution, would take arms against their own citizens fighting to keep those rights?

Also.. a little country called Afghanistan says hi.
    They did during the first civil war because it's about keeping the union having served for so long I can unequivocally tell yes they will take up arms to keep this country together. But if civil war was to happen I would be the first dude to come on this page and congratulate you for being right. Again it will not happen

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I had a liberal tell me awhile back that "when Biden gets in", he'll tax guns and ammo so much that it will effectively get rid of guns. She said that the 2A does not right give a person the right to by ammo, only the right to bear arms. It says nothing about taxation of them or purchasing ammo. She was actually from Delaware and it looked like she had a tough time talking while simultaneously having have a liplock on Bidens' nuts. A sight to behold, it was.
    That's brilliant actually. Just tax the amendments you don't like. We could've gotten rid of the deficit if you had to pay a tax to criticize the president during the last 4 years.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

You dont need people taking up arms you need a state or two to take up secession.