'football manager' game

semi-off-topic...at Dollar Tree I got a 'Football Manager' computer game (for $1, of course). doesn't actually play the game; you build the team (free agents, contracts, salary cap, etc).
    really gives you some insight on how things work; how much $ on hand, how much cap room, do you hold on to the pro-bowl OG one more year and cut the rookie CB, etc. you can easily spend hours on it. kind of helps the post-SB football craving.
    the game gives you a thinly disguised NFL (Minnesota Norsemen, Miami Porpoises; you can change your own team's name) wi playoffs etc. I think there's an upgraded version called 'Football Mogul'.
    fyi; among my Baltimore Bombers' highlights are three division titles, on SB appearance, and a 48-0 smackdown of the Pittsburgh Blacksmiths.
    might be worth looking into; sure the best $1 I ever spent.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: 'football manager' game

There are a couple of these available on ebay - sadly none will ship to the UK at the moment!!

Re: 'football manager' game

try to get the updated version (2007 or later) which includes draft options.
    this week I beat Pittsburgh 55-0. sweet!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

4. Re: 'football manager' game

Hi,
    if you have the football manager game handheld version can you please give me any tips for buying cheap players. Also any really good youngsters and formation tips would be great as well.
    [url=http://www.facebookappsfree.com/facebookfootballlayouts]Football Facebook Layouts[/url]