Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Convergence: Mueller obstruction, Ukrainian favors, and DOJ's altered documents

Amid uncorrected false claims about election results and tweets inciting violence in DC, Donald Trump tweeted this last night.

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell,, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!"

After respectable law firms withdrew in AZ and PA, Trump’s legal team is now down to Rudy, DiGenova and Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, along with “other wonderful lawyers” whom he did not name.

Finally, the grand convergence: Trump’s obstruction of the Mueller investigation into Trump’s “collusion” with Russia, his demand that Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky “do him a favor” by inventing an investigation of Joe Biden, and the Billy Barr-led effort to blow up Mike Flynn’s prosecution for covering up Trump’s efforts to undermine sanctions imposed for helping Trump to win. All one grand effort led by lawyers barely clinging to reality.

That’s not a unique observation. Many people are making it (along with laughing at the sorry state of affairs for Trump, a glee that may be premature).

But it’s worth focusing on the relationship between Jenna Ellis and Powell. As I have noted repeatedly, when Judge Emmet Sullivan asked Powell whether she had been in direct contact with Trump about Mike Flynn’s case, she not only confessed to that, but also admitted multiple contacts with Trump’s campaign lawyer, Ellis. That means Ellis is directly implicated in whatever effort there was to alter documents to launch a false attack on Joe Biden, one intimately tied to DOJ’s false excuses (that the investigation was primarily about the Logan Act) for wanting to blow up the Flynn prosecution.

That is, the effort to throw out the Mike Flynn prosecution (about which the lawyers have mostly gone silent, post-election) was all part of an effort to obtain power via illegitimate means. And still is.
    Link

'Lest we forget, DiGenova and Toensig are lawyers for Dmitry Firtash...

Re: Convergence: Mueller obstruction, Ukrainian favors, and DOJ's altered documents

I so want to see the full transcript of Trumps Ukraine call. The one that was relegated to a top secret server, not the abridged version Trump released.

Blog Entries

Re: Convergence: Mueller obstruction, Ukrainian favors, and DOJ's altered documents

So do I. After dealing with the pandemic, the top priority of the Biden Administration should be to drag all of Trump's corruption out into the sunlight.

In one of the interviews for Rage, Trump told Woodward the "transcript" exonerated him, yet he's never released the whole thing. He promised to declassify everything- even Tweeted that he had declassified everything- but he hasn't. Biden should make his promises true.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    So do I. After dealing with the pandemic, the top priority of the Biden Administration should be to drag all of Trump's corruption out into the sunlight.

In one of the interviews for Rage, Trump told Woodward the "transcript" exonerated him, yet he's never released the whole thing. He promised to declassify everything- even Tweeted that he had declassified everything- but he hasn't. Biden should make his promises true.
    I think Biden should be selective about what he declassifies. Enough to prove what a con Trump perpetrated but not so much that he alienates his followers for the next 25 years.

I had a friend who worked for the FBI. He said that the night Hoover died there was a whos who of people coming and going from the building. He also said the shredders were going 24/7 for days. Wonder if we will have a repeat...

Blog Entries

No one may ever be able to stop Trump’s Twitter account.

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    No one may ever be able to stop Trump’s Twitter account.
    it recently received the twitter award for Most Masturbated To By RSR Politics Forum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    it recently received the twitter award for Most Masturbated To By RSR Politics Forum
    I won’t put it that strongly, but being down here is like being in a world where there’s just no realization that there’s anything else, other than ‘The left’. That’s the first thing you’re called. Something a part of the left.

I won’t put it that strongly, but being down here is like being in a world where there’s just no realization that there’s anything else, other than ‘The left’. That’s the first thing you’re called. Something a part of the left.
    Ahhhh you mad at all those blind trumpists calling you left?????

Blog Entries

Ex - what in the world do you think is going to happen when many (pretty much the entirety) of "The Left" call conservative Americans xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, racist, bigots, and every other nasty adjective you can think of.

Many on the "left" are totally cool with calling someone they don't know and have never met a racist because they vote differently, but then you want to get upset or take offense to being called a Leftist or a Lefty? I gotta tell ya man...that's pretty effin' funny.

And guess what? It's ok to punch Nazi's and Racists. It's ok to assault their children. It's ok to ambush and kill them in the streets. Because they're terrible, no good, very bad people that deserve to die. Right?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I so want to see the full transcript of Trumps Ukraine call. The one that was relegated to a top secret server, not the abridged version Trump released.
    And I want to see the transcript of the Biden Ukraine threat. Would also like to see his tax returns and hunters tax returns.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ex - what in the world do you think is going to happen when many (pretty much the entirety) of "The Left" call conservative Americans xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, racist, bigots, and every other nasty adjective you can think of.

Many on the "left" are totally cool with calling someone they don't know and have never met a racist because they vote differently, but then you want to get upset or take offense to being called a Leftist or a Lefty? I gotta tell ya man...that's pretty effin' funny.

And guess what? It's ok to punch Nazi's and Racists. It's ok to assault their children. It's ok to ambush and kill them in the streets. Because they're terrible, no good, very bad people that deserve to die. Right?
    Hmmm. Who gets to decide who are the racists and nazis? Because BLM is definitely racist. They don’t hide it.
    Antifa are as close to nazis that this country has seen.