Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I won't speak for NC, but my general opinion is that we live in American and we should be free and clear to wear whatever damn shirt, hat, shoes, smirk, or frown that we want to without fear of assault from someone that disagrees with the shirt we are wearing or generally doesn't like the cut of our jib.

We need to go back to being good neighbors to each other. That doesn't mean agreeing on everything, but that does mean a general community agreement that most people, by and large, are not malicious actors and mean well even if they disagree on various things.
    That's not a part of the MSM's mission statement. Divide and conquer is.

2. Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They are attacking innocent people. We've seen this.

I'm not sure the point your hypothetical is trying to make.
    And I couldn't help but notice the "white supremacist w/the MAGA hat on" statement. Quite telling, it is.

Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    They are scum if they are attacking innocent people. Let me ask you this, just as a clarification.

If you see a young man walking down the street with a black lives matter shirt minding his business, can you differentiate that person from these agitators in the street? Do you understand the difference between a regular person and how they interpret the BLM movement, versus an agitator out to cause trouble?

I hope so because it's the same with if there was a white supremacist with a red MAGA hat on. Neither should be conflated.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I would assume the kid is either a racist, or ignorant to some marketing ploy

It isn’t hard to research BLM to find the leaders. Then research the leaders to see what they believe. In 5 mins, you can see how racist and hateful the group is

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    They are scum if they are attacking innocent people. Let me ask you this, just as a clarification.

If you see a young man walking down the street with a black lives matter shirt minding his business, can you differentiate that person from these agitators in the street? Do you understand the difference between a regular person and how they interpret the BLM movement, versus an agitator out to cause trouble?

I hope so because it's the same with if there was a white supremacist with a red MAGA hat on. Neither should be conflated.

Do I automatically conflate someone wearing a BLM shirt with a violent agitator? No. I automatically consider them an idiot because anybody who supports Marxism is an idiot and BLM is a Marxist organization.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    And I couldn't help but notice the "white supremacist w/the MAGA hat on" statement. Quite telling, it is.
    I believe he was trying to say white supremacist should not be conflated with MAGA just because the idiot happens to be wearing one.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I believe he was trying to say white supremacist should not be conflated with MAGA just because the idiot happens to be wearing one.
    Well according to morons like Ibram X Kendi pretty much everyone that is white is a white supremacist, that is unless you are self-flagellating and wearing black beating Trump supporters. There are no shades of grey.

7. Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Well according to morons like Ibram X Kendi pretty much everyone that is white is a white supremacist, that is unless you are self-flagellating and wearing black beating Trump supporters. There are no shades of grey.
    Thats the problem with extremists of any political belief.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Thanks Darb, that is exactly what I meant.