Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Great way to start a race war.

Which is exactly what the Democratic Party and the MSM want.

Divide and Conquer bitches.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Blog Entries

I went to MD this weekend to see my sister who is about to have surgery. Halfway there I got a text from buddy about the rally and asked my mom if she wanted to go. So we stopped by for a bit and on the walk there we walked through a group of BLM ANTIFA punks. It’s was about 12:30 and a large group of cops were just behind them so nothing happened. But as we were leaving just about an hour later we saw a bunch of arguments etc and knew things would get out of hand later in the night.

These BLM/Anitfa people attacking people with kids and young kids are evil and PURE scum.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I went to MD this weekend to see my sister who is about to have surgery. Halfway there I got a text from buddy about the rally and asked my mom if she wanted to go. So we stopped by for a bit and on the walk there we walked through a group of BLM ANTIFA punks. It’s was about 12:30 and a large group of cops were just behind them so nothing happened. But as we were leaving just about an hour later we saw a bunch of arguments etc and knew things would get out of hand later in the night.

These BLM/Anitfa people attacking people with kids and young kids are evil and PURE scum.
    Democrat leadership is urging this type of behavior. Waters told people to harass and try to intimidate any Republicans they see in public.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Democrat leadership is urging this type of behavior. Waters told people to harass and try to intimidate any Republicans they see in public.
    They are emboldened because they are rarely arrested and if they are, they are back on the streets shortly more then likely without even a slap on the wrist. Will there come a time when vigilantes start to take care of matters in their own way? That would surely get the media to come out in droves and cover it. I'm guessing areas that allow open/concealed carry rarely ever have these type incidences.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    They are emboldened because they are rarely arrested and if they are, they are back on the streets shortly more then likely without even a slap on the wrist. Will there come a time when vigilantes start to take care of matters in their own way? That would surely get the media to come out in droves and cover it. I'm guessing areas that allow open/concealed carry rarely ever have these type incidences.
    There's a group of half-wits down here who are trying to pull down a confederate statue. Those protest have been very polite. Definitely nobody in the street.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

They are scum if they are attacking innocent people. Let me ask you this, just as a clarification.

If you see a young man walking down the street with a black lives matter shirt minding his business, can you differentiate that person from these agitators in the street? Do you understand the difference between a regular person and how they interpret the BLM movement, versus an agitator out to cause trouble?

I hope so because it's the same with if there was a white supremacist with a red MAGA hat on. Neither should be conflated.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    They are scum if they are attacking innocent people. Let me ask you this, just as a clarification.

If you see a young man walking down the street with a black lives matter shirt minding his business, can you differentiate that person from these agitators in the street? Do you understand the difference between a regular person and how they interpret the BLM movement, versus an agitator out to cause trouble?

I hope so because it's the same with if there was a white supremacist with a red MAGA hat on. Neither should be conflated.

I won't speak for NC, but my general opinion is that we live in American and we should be free and clear to wear whatever damn shirt, hat, shoes, smirk, or frown that we want to without fear of assault from someone that disagrees with the shirt we are wearing or generally doesn't like the cut of our jib.

We need to go back to being good neighbors to each other. That doesn't mean agreeing on everything, but that does mean a general community agreement that most people, by and large, are not malicious actors and mean well even if they disagree on various things.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

They are attacking innocent people. We've seen this.

I'm not sure the point your hypothetical is trying to make.

They are attacking innocent people. We've seen this.

I'm not sure the point your hypothetical is trying to make.
    He basically wants to support BLM without actually supporting what the BLM organization actually is,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    He basically wants to support BLM without actually supporting what the BLM organization actually is,
    Sure. Support the saying (who would disagree with that) but the movement is different.

12. Re: Listen up. THIS is why you guys lost seats in the house and couldn't take the Senate cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I won't speak for NC, but my general opinion is that we live in American and we should be free and clear to wear whatever damn shirt, hat, shoes, smirk, or frown that we want to without fear of assault from someone that disagrees with the shirt we are wearing or generally doesn't like the cut of our jib.

We need to go back to being good neighbors to each other. That doesn't mean agreeing on everything, but that does mean a general community agreement that most people, by and large, are not malicious actors and mean well even if they disagree on various things.

Bravo!