Blog Entries

Question about MD Gun Laws

If I'm traveling to or through MD with a firearm, what do I have to do to now break any laws in MD?

Blog Entries

Re: Question about MD Gun Laws

Keep the firearm/s in a locked container in the trunk. Keep the ammo and the firearm separate from each other.

If you do get pulled over, don't mention you have a firearm. If they ask, decline to answer any questions. Don't answer any other questions until they get to that one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If I'm traveling to or through MD with a firearm, what do I have to do to now break any laws in MD?
    Yes, keep your unloaded firearm separate from your ammo, and keep your speed down. Don't give the cops a reason to pull you over. Also, don't make a wrong turn and end up in Baltimore City or you'll need your firearm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yes, keep your unloaded firearm separate from your ammo, and keep your speed down. Don't give the cops a reason to pull you over. Also, don't make a wrong turn and end up in Baltimore City or you'll need your firearm.

Also If you have a permit to carry ...it’s prob linked to your plates ( I know WV is like that) and well ...MD St Troopers will be itching to pull you over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk