Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Good And The Bad (Week 12)

The Good:

1. 9-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. We shutout the Steelgirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Our defense. Organized KAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nine sacks (well, I am saying 10 sacks, because that penalty that knocked out the one sack was total B.S.

4. Todd Heap! Heap was huge in getting us the first downs as well as the wide open TD.

5. Jamal. He ran the ball well against a very good Steeler front seven. Jamal is showing that he could be effective in a Jerome Bettis type role. I now say bring back Jamal next year (at a much cheaper cap number) and draft a RB in the first round.

6. Sam Koch. Man, can he punt that darn ball.

7. BJ Sams. Another good day returning punts.

8. Trevor Pryce. What an addition he is.

9. Adalius Thomas. Franchise him, or whatever has to be done. We must retain him at all cost. Hell, I'd cut Rolle, if it meant that we could keep Thomas.

10. I did mention that we are 9-2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bad:

The Steelers and Big Jen! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Blog Entries

Re: The Good And The Bad (Week 12)

Don't forget, the Steelers are ELIMINATED! Browns and Steelers are out of the playoffs, so now we only need to worry about Cincy.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I think that today was so monumental that I will commemorate it with a new sig.

What do you all think??
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post

What do you all think??
    AND WHAT A SIGNATURE!!! For you and our defense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post

What do you all think??
    That has to be the SIG of the Year along with the line of the year.

I just got back from the game. There are a couple things I want to add:

11: The 12th man. The Ravens did something genius today. They were giving out white towels. So picture the Steelers getting introduced and seeing this smattering of yellow piss towels waving. Then picture the Ravens introduction with almost 70,000 white Ravens towels waving!! I hope they got that on camera today, it was an awesome sight. The crowd was absolutely ELECTRIC today, and we were taking no shit from the Steeler fans.

12: Special teams. I know they got a couple bogus block in the back penalties. But those penalties were the ONLY reason the Steelers were able to move the ball on a punt. Coverage was great today.

Today was a wonderful day. :)

You know as I watched my beloved Ravens stomp a mud hole in Big Ben and the Steelers, I realize a certain truth.......that my team has given me a great season of football, no matter how far they go this season or the complains that many will have about certain parts of our offense no one can take away the 9-2 record that Uncle Ray Ray & the boys have given their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I just got back from the game. There are a couple things I want to add:

11: The 12th man. The Ravens did something genius today. They were giving out white towels. So picture the Steelers getting introduced and seeing this smattering of yellow piss towels waving. Then picture the Ravens introduction with almost 70,000 white Ravens towels waving!! I hope they got that on camera today, it was an awesome sight. The crowd was absolutely ELECTRIC today, and we were taking no shit from the Steeler fans.

12: Special teams. I know they got a couple bogus block in the back penalties. But those penalties were the ONLY reason the Steelers were able to move the ball on a punt. Coverage was great today.

Today was a wonderful day. :)
    You are spot on with this post and how could I forget. I love the white towel idea and it did show up very well on TV.

Today we FINALLY put together a complete game. This Steelers team is a solid team man-for-man that we absolutely dominated. The Ravens are as good as any team in the NFL if they put together a complete performance for an entire game. What an unbelievably dominant performance.

- C -

Was there anyone else that was praying that Ben would return to the game and that Charlie Batch would not replace Ben for the rest of the game? I did not want to see Batch for anymore than that one play.

I am more fearful of Batch than Ben.

11. Re: The Good And The Bad (Week 12)

I FEAR NO ONE

Batch, Rothlesberger, Manning. It wouldn't have mattered. The Steelers O-line flat out SUCKED today. :)