Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Omar’s Campaign Financials

Interesting...

Omar’s campaign paid her husband’s consulting company $2.8 million this go-round.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Omar’s Campaign Financials

Just so damn open with what they do lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Interesting...

Omar’s campaign paid her husband’s consulting company $2.8 million this go-round.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Which husband, the brother or the real one. Sadly, the USA is an ATM to all these POSs. What kills me is they hate the country that has made them extremely wealthy through known corruption without suffering any consequences. Very sad state of affairs. Not what the founding father's had in mind.

Blog Entries

Given what we see regarding campaign contributions and how a lot of candidates move money around through different organizations, it's no surprise that these people are making a shitload of money just from that.

Blog Entries

Given what we see regarding campaign contributions and how a lot of candidates move money around through different organizations, it's no surprise that these people are making a shitload of money just from that.
    Money laundering plain and simple on both sides but it's allowed cause most, if not all, do it to some extent. Could a presidential candidate run on a platform with term limits for Congress as one of their policies? It would be extremely popular among the voters, but would it be political suicide? Of course Congress would never agree to it, we know that for sure.

This. Wish we could get something done to curb the flow of money, especially the dark and grey money.

This is a shame, considering that I hoped she would be a part of the solution, but this is exactly a part of the political swamp foolishness that we have to get rid of. She's always had a lot of shady personal issues around her as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is a shame, considering that I hoped she would be a part of the solution, but this is exactly a part of the political swamp foolishness that we have to get rid of. She's always had a lot of shady personal issues around her as well.
    I feel sorry for the constituents in her district. Most of them are immigrants from Somalia and other parts of Africa. They are clearly being taken advantage of by Omar and her cohorts.

She didn't make this up though - she's not that smart. She's just doing what everyone else has been doing for years. This is an issue that has no party affiliation.

I feel sorry for the constituents in her district. Most of them are immigrants from Somalia and other parts of Africa. They are clearly being taken advantage of by Omar and her cohorts.

She didn't make this up though - she's not that smart. She's just doing what everyone else has been doing for years. This is an issue that has no party affiliation.
    The question is how do we get it to stop?

10. Re: Omar’s Campaign Financials

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Start by draining the entire swamp and then move on to the SCOTUS. Other than that, Convention of States. One or the other or neither. Pick one. Which one would have a better chance of succeeding in your opinion? A, B or C?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Major campaign finance reform.

Basically have to find ways to take the money out of campaigning.

I mean, when I see people running for Congress spending hundreds of millions on their campaigns...something is wrong.

Major campaign finance reform.

Basically have to find ways to take the money out of campaigning.

I mean, when I see people running for Congress spending hundreds of millions on their campaigns...something is wrong.

Not only that but outside contributions like coastal states flooding money into Kentucky for instance