Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    You guys are to much. You make it sound like the whole country was on fire. Simply not true. Why, id be willing to bet a beer that, as an individual, Id stand a 5X better chance of dying of covid (and we all know COVIDs a nothing if ever there was one) than having any kind of damage to my business or home as a result of the protests, looting, and/or violence.

Now, for those of you who will respond with something to the effect of "you wouldnt feel that way if it was your business" all I will say is I bet the 240,000 families who lost someone feel you wouldnt feel that way about COVID if you lost someone.

Stop making more of it than it was. I dont know a single person effected by the protests, looting or violence.
    Well, since you don't know anyone affected by it, it never happened. That's settled. A big ol' nothingburger.

2. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Well, since you don't know anyone affected by it, it never happened. That's settled. A big ol' nothingburger.
    Its certainly not the end of the world as portrayed here....my God, you guys see boogey men at every turn.

Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Its certainly not the end of the world as portrayed here....my God, you guys see boogey men at every turn.
    No you guys and the media constantly harped that it was right wing nationalists who were doing the rioting. It was never condemned until Kenosha and was always proclaimed as peaceul protests until the "white nationalists" caused all the trouble. You're being showed protests for Trump are done the right way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    No you guys and the media constantly harped that it was right wing nationalists who were doing the rioting. It was never condemned until Kenosha and was always proclaimed as peaceul protests until the "white nationalists" caused all the trouble. You're being showed protests for Trump are done the right way.
    This is completely false. The media hyped violence, and weren't reticent to repeat the unfounded claims it was antifa made by Trump and Barr. Even after Boogalooers killed two cops and a Federal Protective Service officer the media still wasn't talking about rightwing extremists using the protests as an opportunity.

Trump's Inaugural wasn't even a 'giant' MAGA rally.

6. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    DC was booked solid with all the poor schmucks that had been told Hillary was a lock for the presidency. If you recall many of them kept their rooms and had a giant pussyhat pout the day after Inaguration.

8. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    DC was booked solid with all the poor schmucks that had been told Hillary was a lock for the presidency. If you recall many of them kept their rooms and had a giant pussyhat pout the day after Inaguration.
    I doubt the schmucks participated in the MAGA rally (Im hearing it was the biggest crowd ever in history) that was Trumps inauguration.

I doubt the schmucks participated in the MAGA rally (Im hearing it was the biggest crowd ever in history) that was Trumps inauguration.
    They didn't. They just kept all their hotel reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Idk, I remember seeing them condemned in Atlanta and Chicago prior to that.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk