Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Do a virtual inauguration, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Seems like a strange thing for the guy who received more votes than anyone in American political history to worry about.

Surely the kind of popularity that engendered such support, up to and including 98% return in certain districts in Michigan and Wisconsin, unprecedented in the history of the country, will produce a record breaking crowd.
    Typical cultist answer.

Who cares. Biden can take a page from Trumps playbook and simply designate it "the largest crowd in history".

Of course on the other hand he could direct his people to take a Trumpian stand and "dominate the streets", and "lock em up", maybe even charge them all with sedition. Hows that sound? No doubt you would support putting down the "unrest".

3. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    They were dancing in the streets by the 100s of 1000s four days ago.

They don't give a fuck about social distancing or the virus.

They're giant hypocrites.

The whole fucking productin, all the scare tactics, all the shit science, it was all Kabuki Theater, was solely to justify mail-in ballots, so they could steal the election and defraud the American people.
    I did notice that what had to be 90% of the participants were wearing masks.

From the looks of the numbers we are going to be in for a long winter. I know its a hoax but i think this hoax could find us losing a moderate flu seasons worth of people every 2-3 weeks. Hospitals in TX and some of the more rural areas are already filling up and we are just starting the season. Wont be long before these medical facilities are over flowing the only problem now is there wont be other states with empty beds or excess medical personnel to help out. TX is already positioning mobile morgues, wont be long before other states follow.

Of course it will. OMG can you imagine a sea of Trump supporters chanting and heckling during Biden's illegitimate inauguration? Hahahahahahaha!!!!

It or something like it is going to happen.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    I did notice that what had to be 90% of the participants were wearing masks.

From the looks of the numbers we are going to be in for a long winter. I know its a hoax but i think this hoax could find us losing a moderate flu seasons worth of people every 2-3 weeks. Hospitals in TX and some of the more rural areas are already filling up and we are just starting the season. Wont be long before these medical facilities are over flowing the only problem now is there wont be other states with empty beds or excess medical personnel to help out. TX is already positioning mobile morgues, wont be long before other states follow.

And that 10 percent can still get them sick mask or not. They are saying don't have family Thanksgiving dinner even with masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Of course it will. OMG can you imagine a sea of Trump supporters chanting and heckling during Biden's illegitimate inauguration? Hahahahahahaha!!!!

It or something like it is going to happen.
    Hopefully, there will be people heckling and throwing things at the people trying to attend the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Hopefully, there will be people heckling and throwing things at the people trying to attend the ball.
    As a strong Trump supporter no violence please like throwing things. Heckling and chanting is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    As a strong Trump supporter no violence please like throwing things. Heckling and chanting is fine.
    Seriously. That's not how Trump supporters roll. We will throw heckles, boos and chants.

Trump supporters will be too busy having fun and enjoying each others company anyway.

That is Democrat/lefty/Bernie Bro talk.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Blog Entries

Waiting for all of those dangerous right wing terrorists dressed in black wearing helmets and masks to go out and start burning down communities.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Waiting for all of those dangerous right wing terrorists dressed in black wearing helmets and masks to go out and start burning down communities.

Yes where are all these racist right wing militias? I'm sure these Biden "patriots" can give us the answer.

11. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

Yes where are all these racist right wing militias? I'm sure these Biden "patriots" can give us the answer.
    Biden patriots? An oxymoron if ever there was one. Now, excuse me while I go.....

12. Re: Bidens Inauguration may turn into a giant MAGA rally

You guys are to much. You make it sound like the whole country was on fire. Simply not true. Why, id be willing to bet a beer that, as an individual, Id stand a 5X better chance of dying of covid (and we all know COVIDs a nothing if ever there was one) than having any kind of damage to my business or home as a result of the protests, looting, and/or violence.

Now, for those of you who will respond with something to the effect of "you wouldnt feel that way if it was your business" all I will say is I bet the 240,000 families who lost someone feel you wouldnt feel that way about COVID if you lost someone.

Stop making more of it than it was. I dont know a single person effected by the protests, looting or violence.