Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Worst WR List

Re: Worst WR List

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    A hill I will die on- Evans didn't drop it. The DB made a great play. Yea you gotta hold on to it, but it's not like it just hit him the hands or something, like TJ Housh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Agree. I've been defending him since that fateful night. The process is catch then secure. In that particular case, Evans caught it and the DB knocked it out BEFORE Evans could secure it. Great play. He didn't DROP it!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothSeph View Post
    Jeremy Maclin was one of the biggest disappointments in Ravens history. Still remember that sideline catch he didn’t get 2 feet down on
    Yeah as far as FA signings go, I think Maclin would make bottom five regardless of position. Even a guy like Leon Searcy simply got injured; not his fault. Maclin was a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    If it annoys you so goddam much, just stay out of the fucking thread.
    You can't take a joke. Chill

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Agree. I've been defending him since that fateful night. The process is catch then secure. In that particular case, Evans caught it and the DB knocked it out BEFORE Evans could secure it. Great play. He didn't DROP it!
    He absolutely dropped it. All he had to do was fall to the ground and not go into pre-celebration mode.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Yeah as far as FA signings go, I think Maclin would make bottom five regardless of position. Even a guy like Leon Searcy simply got injured; not his fault. Maclin was a waste of space.
    Crabtree was still worse. Maclin was a huge disappointment but at least he didn’t actually lose a game like Crabtree did in Cleveland dropping the winning TD. It ended up mattering having to play a win and get in at the end of the season.
    Last edited by Desert Raven; 11-01-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Blog Entries

I remember Maclin effectively sabotaging our chances in that 2017 Steelers game we lost 38-39. He was targeted 11 times, caught 3 of them, faked an injury that made us burn a timeout, and failed to get himself in bounds despite being wide open for a catch that would have led to a Tucker FG and a win...the ripple effect of that led to the Bengals heartbreak in the final game.

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017...steelers-game/

Maclin easily the worst FA WR we've ever signed and it's not close. The anti Play Like A Raven.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Is it worth making categories for this? Lessee

A) Worst WR to ever play an offensive snap

B) Worst WR to play in 16+ games

C) Worst WR signed as a free agent

D) Worst WR drafted in rounds 1-3

E) Worst WR to have a Ravens super bowl ring

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I remember Maclin effectively sabotaging our chances in that 2017 Steelers game we lost 38-39. He was targeted 11 times, caught 3 of them, faked an injury that made us burn a timeout, and failed to get himself in bounds despite being wide open for a catch that would have led to a Tucker FG and a win...the ripple effect of that led to the Bengals heartbreak in the final game.

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/2017...steelers-game/

Maclin easily the worst FA WR we've ever signed and it's not close. The anti Play Like A Raven.
    They score that many points and still lose, maybe the D had a big share in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    You literally admitted he caught it. Meaning he must’ve dropped it, whether the DB helped with that or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Is it worth making categories for this? Lessee

A) Worst WR to ever play an offensive snap

B) Worst WR to play in 16+ games

C) Worst WR signed as a free agent

D) Worst WR drafted in rounds 1-3

E) Worst WR to have a Ravens super bowl ring
    Now that is a homework assignment.

A - Jeremy Maclin
    B - Travis Taylor