Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Your right...they are partisan. All they see is $$$$$. They go for the plan that will put money in their pockets and in this case they are saying its Biden.
    Probably got some sweet heart China deals lined up for them

2. Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    You guys are coming up with some real desperate come backs.... arent you the guy who votes "strictly on the economy". Yeah, right...

You guys are coming up with some real desperate come backs.... arent you the guy who votes "strictly on the economy". Yeah, right...
    Nope that was me.
    Does that make you the guy that votes strictly on feelings and personality...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    We know Joe does.

5. Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    We know Joe does.
    But....does Joe know Joe does?

6. Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Nope that was me.
    Does that make you the guy that votes strictly on feelings and personality...

No, not feelings and personality. I said character matters to me...alot. Im pointing out to those who say the economy, the economy, the economy... why are they so against Biden when as non partisan groups as you are going to find says if you want to vote the economy vote Biden.

Trump doesnt even have a plan other than "It will be the greatest ever." Just like the "beautiful healthcare plan, that will be better and cheaper." Or the "big, beautiful wall that Mexico will pay for" on our southern border. What is his immigration plan?

The Republican party doesnt even have a platform to tell me what their goals are let alone how they will achieve them.

7. Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

No, not feelings and personality. I said character matters to me...alot. Im pointing out to those who say the economy, the economy, the economy... why are they so against Biden when as non partisan groups as you are going to find says if you want to vote the economy vote Biden.

Trump doesnt even have a plan other than "It will be the greatest ever." Just like the "beautiful healthcare plan, that will be better and cheaper." Or the "big, beautiful wall that Mexico will pay for" on our southern border. What is his immigration plan?

The Republican party doesnt even have a platform to tell me what their goals are let alone how they will achieve them.
    Joe doesn't even know what city he's in. Get real. Yet you sit there harping about Joe this, Joe that. Funny shit, right there. If you weren't blinded by your TDS, someone might actually take something you say seriously.

Blog Entries

I think the market's tanking now because people are drawing their money out, or enough of it, just to be safe.

The market hates nothing more than uncertainty, and few times have been as uncertain as the present.

Should we start a thread for investment talk? That could be quite interesting.

Blog Entries

COVID cases are surging, which might well lead to more lockdowns by the states as they try to flatten the curve again. That's why the market is bearish.

Wall Street would prefer Biden to win. That's why so much Wall Street money has flowed towards his campaign and allied PACs. Trump is bad for business.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    COVID cases are surging, which might well lead to more lockdowns by the states as they try to flatten the curve again. That's why the market is bearish.

Wall Street would prefer Biden to win. That's why so much Wall Street money has flowed towards his campaign and allied PACs. Trump is bad for business.
    Trump is bad for unemployment.

Actually, Wall Street is much more bullish on Biden than Trump.

Moodys, Goldman, and Now Wharton all say growth under a Biden admin will be 1 to 2% greater Than Trump. They say as a consumer economy the middle class will make out much better when comparing Bidens raising taxes on over 400,00 VS Trumps tax cut which they estimate almost 90% will go to the very wealthy .

Many think Trump gave them such a nice tax cut last time but it was really not that much. The average family got a tax break of just under $1300/year under Trump but once you offset the $865/year cost of the tarrifs it really wasnt that much.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-ta...parison-trump/
    http://www.moodysanalytics.com/-/med...p-vs-biden.pdf
    twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1318255827158028290
    Where did the $865 figure come from, never saw it in either article and can’t believe that it’s honestly even 10% that high...

B. These articles are shite, partisan crap.
    Biden will repeal Trump’s tax cuts. There is no maybe, taxes will go up for the middle class. They keep dancing around the maybe, but Trump’s tax cuts saved the middle class a LOT of money that they don’t want to admit.
    Myself, I saved more than the $1300 per year, my effective tax rate declined three years in a row despite increased income.

Blog Entries

The UK just shut down yesterday. It's going to get a lot worse for the markets.