Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast

Re: Stock market crashing this week with Biden projected winner

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    If by some stroke of insanity the courts make Trump the President-Elect - this stock market is going to completely crash.
    Because it was crashing while he was president?

This makes no sense. The market likes a divided branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Because it was crashing while he was president?

This makes no sense. The market likes a divided branch.
    It may not be divided come January.

Called out BNTX, PLTR, NIO and now PLUG. Did anyone buy any of these while prices were low or just looking at the prices now...

BNTX getting crushed today

BNTX getting crushed today
    Bought Moderna options last Friday expecting good news this week. Should have bought 10x the options, only made a grand today. It was foolish not to have bought more knowing their P3 data would be released and tech is similar to BNTX. It was bound to work. Still have my BNTX as I bought the stock in the 60s and 70s. The fall was an overreaction to MRNA news. This planet is going to need more than 2 vaccine makers. BNTX has hundreds of millions of doses already allocated for sale. If anything I may buy more BNTX. Looks like a fire sale.

Now taking a close look at SBE. EV makers going ballistic. I am cautious about a SPAQ but the chart looks damn good.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-17-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Bit the bullet and bought SBE Dec call 20 strike options. May be another Enron but I will play the upward trend. Should have bought yesterday before the move to 20.

Also bought RIDE options.

EDIT: PLTR going on rocketship status. The conservatives on this thread should be overjoyed with this company - although it probably has you tracked....
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-17-2020 at 01:19 PM.

And here is my tip. As always, do your own research.

WHKS

They make electric trucks. USPS is looking to replace all postal trucks and the decision is supposed to come soon. If they get the bid (or even partial bid). This stock will at least double.

Just my guesses always, if we knew for sure, we all would be super rich.
    I bought December call verticals on WKHS this week at 22/25. Just bought out the short 25 call for a loss because I think the long call will run well over 25 in a month. So sitting here with a bunch of December 22 calls as the EV market is still on fire. We are both on the same page hoping this company wins the USPS contract...by the time my calls expire.

I bought December call verticals on WKHS this week at 22/25. Just bought out the short 25 call for a loss because I think the long call will run well over 25 in a month. So sitting here with a bunch of December 22 calls as the EV market is still on fire. We are both on the same page hoping this company wins the USPS contract...by the time my calls expire.
    I don’t expect the contact to be announced this year. I think i read they pushed it back to the first quarter?? And the way it was written, appeared they could be splitting the contract. It has been a good run this week, if I had call options, I would cash out today. But that’s just me

I don’t expect the contact to be announced this year. I think i read they pushed it back to the first quarter?? And the way it was written, appeared they could be splitting the contract. It has been a good run this week, if I had call options, I would cash out today. But that’s just me
    I figured I would sit with this for awhile. I cashed out all the rest of my EV call option plays today including RIDE and SBE. I've learned greed will burn you every time and nothing is wrong with a profit. WKHS appears to have only two competitors and they sure as hell won't award one of the contracts to a Turkish company.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-19-2020 at 06:19 PM.

I am seeing threads indicating contract could be announced next week to a month from now. The chart looks like a great setup. SMA 10/30 just crossed to upside and upper Bollinger Band broken. I almost want to buy more options but may regret it...I've seen stuff dive even with great charts. Right now I'm only at $500 for each point up. Ought to go to $1000 a point with 5 more option contracts. You have much of this stock? If the contract hits its a double. The reverse is also true if it gets no contract.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-20-2020 at 04:34 PM.

I am seeing threads indicating contract could be announced next week to a month from now.
    That’s cool. It’s running up for some reason. Is up 50% in two weeks. I just have stock now, sold my options last month. I am not greedy, I usually only look for 20% gain then out with options. It’s a long shot , but worth the risk. If they get the contract, it shoots to 50

That’s cool. It’s running up for some reason. Is up 50% in two weeks. I just have stock now, sold my options last month. I am not greedy, I usually only look for 20% gain then out with options. It’s a long shot , but worth the risk. If they get the contract, it shoots to 50