Thread: Stanley Signed

Blog Entries

Stanley Signed

No details yet:

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    1m
    Ravens lock in another one of their talented, young core players. They announce that they've agreed to a five-year extension with LT Ronnie Stanley, who is currently on the final year of his deal. More details to follow.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Re: Stanley Signed

Glad they could get it done

WOOOOO

Great News! Anxious to see the numbers! Does he exceed Tunsil's deal? Hopefully a team friendly deal.

Haven't seen the details, but to quote what I was told: "It's more team friendly than player friendly".

So we'll see. Could have been one persons perspective.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I’m so happy Marlon and Stanley. Those were the big 2.

Blog Entries

No way they were letting Stanley hit the market. I'm glad it didn't come to a franchise tag to get it done. Now we just wait for the numbers

Blog Entries

I didn't think there was any chance of them letting Stanley walk or trading him. I'll wait to see the numbers to see how I feel about it but in general this was expected for me. Does this potentially increase our cap space for this season?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    ·
    55s
    Ravens gave LT Ronnie Stanley a 5-year, $98.75 million extension, per source.

Sounds good to me?

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    · 1m
    The #Ravens and star LT Ronnie Stanley agreed on a 5-year extension worth $112,866,000 max total value, source said. He gets $70,866,000 in total guarantees. A massive deal.
    back on twitter

Uh ohh. Hopefully the posters here that didn’t want us to sign him remember it’s Friday and to be peaceful.

This opens up the door to franchise Yannick if he performs well here.

Only negative is that a bunch of our cap space will be taken up by those two so we won’t be signing a bunch of ridiculous free agents this offseason.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...311991296?s=21

Massive deal for Stanley. Hopefully he lives up to it.

So with Ian’s numbers he’s right around $22 million a year which is basically Tunsils numbers.

No surprise that he set his contract as the bar for himself.