Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Early voting

Blog Entries

Re: Early voting

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    What is your feeling on which way NC goes? Your state is very important for Trump.
    He's good here. He beat Hilary by like 3-4. Should do the same or more this time.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Just curious how many have voted and voted for Trump? Also how many people do you know that are voting Trump have early votes

Of all the people I know voting for Trump I’m the only who hasn’t early voted.

The media assumes that early votes are Democrats but they aren’t enthusiastic l, look at the rallies. So I’m just trying to see what the feeling is with early voting based off us and who we know.
    My parents voted early in FL. Fairly certain they voted trump.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I voted early for Trump. Out of the people I know that voted early it's probably 50/50 Trump/Biden. In any event, I think I'm mainly surrounded by more Biden voters than Trump voters, but we live in Maryland. Pretty sure the last election they called Maryland for Hillary with 0% of the vote in with people still in line.
    I called Maryland for Hillary the day after Bernie suspended his campaign

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

4. Re: Early voting

Understood. That does not necessarily mean that those votes are for Trump or Biden so I was just curious of the folks here and who they know. I can think of 20+ people of have voted for Trump already. I don’t know a whole lot of Biden voters.
    I voted the first day it opened here in NC, a couple weeks ago. Long lines. Maybe an hour or so wait. I was nearby and just wanted to get it over with. Trump. Everyone one I know is voting for him, but I'm not sure who has voted yet. I'm just tired of all the tv ads and junkmail. Ready for it to be over with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I voted the first day it opened here in NC, a couple weeks ago. Long lines. Maybe an hour or so wait. I was nearby and just wanted to get it over with. Trump. Everyone one I know is voting for him, but I'm not sure who has voted yet. I'm just tired of all the tv ads and junkmail. Ready for it to be over with.
    You need to move to Maryland. No TV ads here other than the national ones, usually during NFL games. Maryland is a lost cause for non democrats. Last weekend I was at my nephew's house in Lancaster PA. Every other commercial was a political ad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I called Maryland for Hillary the day after Bernie suspended his campaign
    LOL. You waited that long?

Blog Entries

Everyone is trying read the tea leaves, but most are just seeing what they want.

The increase in the number of voters isn't a great sign for Trump...if we're going by conventional wisdom. Between the pandemic and everything else I don't think anyone's preconceptions of what any of it means really means all that much.

I'm seeing reports that Millennials and Gen Z are coming out in unusually high numbers for the young vote. I don't think that bodes well for Trump, but, of course, we'll see. Texas is experiencing an unusually high turnout, especially among younger voters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Everyone is trying read the tea leaves, but most are just seeing what they want.

The increase in the number of voters isn't a great sign for Trump...if we're going by conventional wisdom. Between the pandemic and everything else I don't think anyone's preconceptions of what any of it means really means all that much.

I'm seeing reports that Millennials and Gen Z are coming out in unusually high numbers for the young vote. I don't think that bodes well for Trump, but, of course, we'll see. Texas is experiencing an unusually high turnout, especially among younger voters.
    The pollsters are saying the young votes is turning for Trump. They don’t want more shutdowns and between the too Biden is talking about them.

Blog Entries

The pollsters are saying the young votes is turning for Trump. They don’t want more shutdowns and between the too Biden is talking about them.
    Which pollsters?

I think when this election is broken down it will split very sharply on gender. Young men will vote for Trump. I had some of my daughters friends help me this Spring on a project and am fairly certain they will vote for Trump. I am also fairly certain my two daughters, voting for the first time, and my wife are voting for Biden. I think it's going to be very "boys vs girls" type of election. I think the black vote analysis will show more black men vote for Trump than black women.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Which pollsters?
    Trafalgar and I believe the other was Susquehanna (might be wrong on that)

Trafalgar was the most accurate in 2016 for whatever that’s worth.

I'm in OBX right now visiting my wifes brother who moved here in the spring. Local news saying Biden has a 7 pt lead in the state. Didn't mention the polling site.