Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Undecided voters

This will hopefully be an objective, non-partisan discussion and not the usual pissing match that seems to materialize here.

Have had this discussion over and over with friends and neighbors (here in Ohio), and as a result of our mailboxes still stuffed with campaign materials that go straight to the recycling bin, TV ads that has everybody watching ANYTHING on HBO, Showtime, etc., (I've seen Roadhouse about 20 times this month).

Are there really any undecided voters out there to be impacted at this point?

Re: Undecided voters

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    This will hopefully be an objective, non-partisan discussion and not the usual pissing match that seems to materialize here.

Have had this discussion over and over with friends and neighbors (here in Ohio), and as a result of our mailboxes still stuffed with campaign materials that go straight to the recycling bin, TV ads that has everybody watching ANYTHING on HBO, Showtime, etc., (I've seen Roadhouse about 20 times this month).

Yes.

But it's more like "undecided if they will vote or not" voters.

What you are seeing in the media now is false stories and claims from both sides trying to embolden their base and demoralize their opponents base. It's just a bunch of BS right now. Everything, all of it. It's just about maximizing turnout and minimizing your opponents turnout/enthusiasm with propaganda.

They can't change peoples minds likely but they can decide whether a guy/gal goes to vote or note.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Yes.

What you are seeing in the media now is false stories and claims from both sides trying to embolden their base and demoralize their opponents base. It's just a bunch of BS right now. Everything, all of it. It's just about maximizing turnout and minimizing your opponents turnout/enthusiasm with propaganda.

They can't change peoples minds likely but they can decide whether a guy/gal goes to vote or note.
    Agree 100%

I think if there are any undecided it's under 5% of voters, MAX.

I have a friend who is in Rhode Islnd who was going to vote Biden cause he HATES Trump, but he decided to go 3rd party instead.

Those are the types of decisions people are making right now. Very very very few of should I vote Trump or Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Agree 100%

I think if there are any undecided it's under 5% of voters, MAX.

I have a friend who is in Rhode Islnd who was going to vote Biden cause he HATES Trump, but he decided to go 3rd party instead.

Those are the types of decisions people are making right now. Very very very few of should I vote Trump or Biden.
    Those undecided that vote 3rd party actually hurt Biden if you follow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Those undecided that vote 3rd party actually hurt Biden if you follow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Agreed. He doesn't want to see Trump re-elected but in RI his vote doesn't matter much, so why not try to get another party in the debate stage in 4 years.

Yes.

Curious. Why did you add the word “now”. The left has been doing this since the day trump walked down the steps. This isn’t new. I bet we could start a new thread and have over 50 different fake, made up scandals that were meant to take down trump

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Yes.

OK, that makes perfect sense. Ashamed to say, there were a few years when I didn't vote, mostly because I was told that's how they get your name for jury duty. (Not sure if that applies around here). I'm getting in line at 6:30 Tuesday and wait the old fashioned way.

I'm getting sporadic texts addressed to my wife to vote dem. Last one says, "I see you already voted, now go tell 3 others to vote dem".

Funny story about my Mother in law. Ardent Democrat, would vote for Attila the Hun if he were dem. We've actually had to take her to Urgent Care once after her BP spiked during an MSNBC marathon.

She called my wife yesterday with her panties in a bunch, pissing and moaning about someone posting a Trump sign at her condo (no signs are allowed).
    My wife, who missed her calling as an attorney, quickly shot back "would you be mad if it were a Biden sign?".

The 10 seconds of complete silence was all the answer she needed

Don’t underestimate how many completely uninformed people are out there

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post

I'm undecided who I will vote for to some extent. I know it won't be trump or Biden though. Which means it's highly likely to be Jorgensen since at least that might help get the libertarians recognized in Maryland again.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Don’t underestimate how many completely uninformed people are out there

Blog Entries

There doesn't seem to be many true undecideds this cycle, and the increase in turnout looks to overwhelm their numbers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Maybe there aren’t many, but there are some, and they might end up deciding the election comes down to one county in a place like PA. Of course I’d bet that Biden wins the popular vote with states like California heavily for him. Only a handful of states are really going to matter in deciding the election though, so the undecideds are still going to be significant.