Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Plot Against the President

On Amazon Prime.

Watch it now.

Re: The Plot Against the President

No

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    No

I didn't mean you. I know being informed isn't your thing

Blog Entries

No

I thought you were trying to inform yourself about politics?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't mean you. I know being informed isn't your thing
    Haha well played. What's the premise?

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Haha well played. What's the premise?

It's the behind the scenes of the Russia hoax.

IT is fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's the behind the scenes of the Russia hoax.

IT is fascinating.
    I'll give it a watch

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I thought you were trying to inform yourself about politics?
    It's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

One of the points made by Congressman Turner was when Schiff used to go to the press after having meetings with the intelligence committee. If Schiff actually revealed what was said in those meetings, he would be charged with a crime. Despite that, he still spun a yarn for the "journalists" to listen to which had no basis in fact. What surprised Turner was that the media knew Schiff couldn't be telling the truth because of the legal ramifications, but that didn't stop the media networks from running with his bullshit.

The intelligence committee would listen to 64 people say under oath that they had never seen evidence of Collusion, Conpiracy, or Coordinating with the Russians, yet...when those same people would go on TV, they'd say the complete opposite. When they heard the televised remarks, the intelligence committee people would call those politicians to inquire about what they've seen since their private testimony contradicted what they were saying in the public.

Pretty funny shit.
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

One of the points made by Congressman Turner was when Schiff used to go to the press after having meetings with the intelligence committee. If Schiff actually revealed what was said in those meetings, he would be charged with a crime. Despite that, he still spun a yarn for the "journalists" to listen to which had no basis in fact. What surprised Turner was that the media knew Schiff couldn't be telling the truth because of the legal ramifications, but that didn't stop the media networks from running with his bullshit.

The intelligence committee would listen to 64 people say under oath that they had never seen evidence of Collusion, Conpiracy, or Coordinating with the Russians, yet...when those same people would go on TV, they'd say the complete opposite. When they heard the televised remarks, the intelligence committee people would call those politicians to inquire about what they've seen since their private testimony contradicted what they were saying in the public.

Pretty funny shit.
    I don't know how Adam Schiff sleeps at night.

10. Re: The Plot Against the President

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Pretty funny shit.
    I know it's been said so many times before, but can you just try and imagine if Republicans did this childish bullshit? Naturally, the Dems have to have the media be complicit in the whole charade to pull it off. How anyone...anyone at all can vote for a Democrat is mind boggling. Even w/a bad case of TDS......how can they look at themselves in the mirror and have even an inkling of self respect for themselves?

Blog Entries

I fucking love that part of the Carter Page allegation was the Russian government was going to give him a 15% stake in Rosneft Energy and that's who Hunter Biden was striking a deal with, according to Tony Bobulinski.

That's a pretty interesting coincidence, no?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I don't know how Adam Schiff sleeps at night.
    In a coffin.