Trump gatherings vs what we've been force fed all summer... a study in contrast

Re: Trump gatherings vs what we've been force fed all summer... a study in contrast

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    love vs hate
    good vs evil
    prosperity vs destruction
    happy vs miserable
    reality vs Pravda

Vote accordingly
    "Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

Re: Trump gatherings vs what we've been force fed all summer... a study in contrast

This is what you would see and what would happen at every rally and if you didn't have liberal/democratic activists inciting violence and causing trouble. It would be one big love fest.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 10-27-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Saw the same thing in a Trump store last week. There was a black guy working there, a Hispanic couple picking out shirts, everybody just chatting and being cool. What got me was the black employee shouted out that everybody needed to sign the posters up on the windows because they were sending them to President Trump to thank him for everything he's done. This was just amazing to me.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock