Before: 4-5
    After: 5-2

Before: 4-5
    After: 6-1

Before: 5-2
    After: 9-0

Before: 5-1
    After: ???

If the trend continues, we would finish the season 15-1 which would be a 13 game win streak. Tough but not impossible. Goes to show how spoiled we've become too.

2. Re: Before/After the Bye

It's a Culex thread!

Re: Before/After the Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    It's a Culex thread!

Blog Entries

Boom! Beat Pitt

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    If the trend continues, we would finish the season 15-1 which would be a 13 game win streak. Tough but not impossible. Goes to show how spoiled we've become too.
    I see a trend of the second half being more successful over the last few years. Other than that, not sure how you conclude 15-1.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I see a trend of the second half being more successful over the last few years. Other than that, not sure how you conclude 15-1.
    Because if the second half is more successful again than our current 5-1.. that would mean 10-0 giving us a 15-1 finish.

Going 9-1 is still the same amount of losses and that hasn't happened since 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Because if the second half is more successful again than our current 5-1.. that would mean 10-0 giving us a 15-1 finish.

Going 9-1 is still the same amount of losses and that hasn't happened since 2016.
    The only way to go up from last year is go 18-1

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    The only way to go up from last year is go 18-1
    I like the way you think

Blog Entries

Trying to be somewhat realistic, although I don't know if that's remotely possible in this thread, here's how I see it : the Ravens have a rough 5 game streatch coming out of the BYE, with Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Titans, Steelers again. If the Ravens can go 3 - 2, raising our record to 8 - 3, then we'll be in very good shape going into December (Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants, Bengals). Agree or disagree? ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Trying to be somewhat realistic, although I don't know if that's remotely possible in this thread, here's how I see it : the Ravens have a rough 5 game streatch coming out of the BYE, with Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Titans, Steelers again. If the Ravens can go 3 - 2, raising our record to 8 - 3, then we'll be in very good shape going into December (Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants, Bengals). Agree or disagree? ... Bc
    All of a sudden that Patriots game doesn’t look like too much of a problem provided the Ravens just do their thing. The two Steelers games and the Titans game is where I hope they can go 2-1 or better.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Agreed. Need to go 3-2. And to Desert Raven's point, really need to win two out of the three Pitt/Tenn games.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    All of a sudden that Patriots game doesn’t look like too much of a problem provided the Ravens just do their thing. The two Steelers games and the Titans game is where I hope they can go 2-1 or better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Agreed. Need to go 3-2. And to Desert Raven's point, really need to win two out of the three Pitt/Tenn games.
    I'd just luv to beat the Steelers and Titans 2 out of 3, but if we beat the Colts and Patriots, I think I'd take 1 of those 3 (still 3 - 2 in the next 5) and be satisfied... Bc