Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clarence Thomas to administer constitutional oath to Amy Coney Barrett Tonight

Re: Clarence Thomas to administer constitutional oath to Amy Coney Barrett Tonight

She will be on the bench tomorrow

Re: Clarence Thomas to administer constitutional oath to Amy Coney Barrett Tonight

And not a moment too soon.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    And not a moment too soon.
    Need someone to tip the balance away from the liberals led by John Roberts.

The Bush's record picking good justices is somewhere close to Shaqs lifetime free throw shooting percentage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

The Bush's record picking good justices is somewhere close to Shaqs lifetime free throw shooting percentage.
    Ironically that is better than Bush's record on anything else.

6. Re: Clarence Thomas to administer constitutional oath to Amy Coney Barrett Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Seems like Roberts gets more left as time goes on. Way more so than when he first became Chief Justice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Seems like Roberts gets more left as time goes on. Way more so than when he first became Chief Justice.
    As the court grows more conservative he grows more leftist, becuase he doesn't decide cases based on the law or constitution, but on political considerations. He's a rat.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    As the court grows more conservative he grows more leftist, becuase he doesn't decide cases based on the law or constitution, but on political considerations. He's a rat.
    Somebody has pictures of him engaging in sex with kids.

He was on Jeffrey Epstein's flight manifest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Somebody has pictures of him engaging in sex with kids.

He was on Jeffrey Epstein's flight manifest
    At this point very little would shock me.

10. Re: Clarence Thomas to administer constitutional oath to Amy Coney Barrett Tonight

That's kinda my view, also. Wonder what happened? I'm not usually anything of a tin foil hat guy, far from it, but I keep an open mind and things like his "views" changing makes me wonder at times.

At this point very little would shock me.
    Wait til you read the thread I just posted

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    That's kinda my view, also. Wonder what happened? I'm not usually anything of a tin foil hat guy, far from it, but I keep an open mind and things like his "views" changing makes me wonder at times.
    Nothing happened. He's a purely political animal nominated by a moron. His judicial decisions are based on politics, not on law, which is exactly why they are so malleable to what the situation calls for.