Thread: Ravens week

Ravens week

The Steelers have wins over 2 winnings teams at the time they played. The Ravens have 0. Our game should be another nail biter. May Ravens only lose by 1 point. Always fun!

Re: Ravens week

Steeler fan Longshot? What are your thoughts on Ben this year?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Steeler fan Longshot? What are your thoughts on Ben this year?
    I like what I see so far. He is a new version of the old Ben. His only objective is to win games and let the stats take care of themselves. He is better off without Bell and Brown in that he is not under pressure to get the ball to 1 or 2 players. Our unselfish talented group could go a long way this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    I like what I see so far. He is a new version of the old Ben. His only objective is to win games and let the stats take care of themselves. He is better off without Bell and Brown in that he is not under pressure to get the ball to 1 or 2 players. Our unselfish talented group could go a long way this year.
    I’d say this is a pretty good take. They do appear to be playing a solid team game, without any drama. (Ben will always be our drama king though). Ben was still pushing it some yesterday, but mostly he appears to have accepted the fact that he isn’t a young guy any longer.