Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Week!

Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Already nervous
    Me too. I woke up nervous in the middle of the night last night.

Want this game so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Me too. I woke up nervous in the middle of the night last night.

Want this game so bad.
    At least you're not sleeping next to a steelers fan

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I forgot. Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    5'9", 5'11", 5'11", 5'11"

the heights of our four main WRs.
    That's not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

I forgot. Ouch.
    IS WHAT IT IS

I think the Squeelers D is going to start fast and force some 3 and outs. I do not have faith in the O-line atm. We have to keep the out of the game. They will be favoring the media darlings. I am excited to see our new player teamed up with his old team mate. This will be a tough one.

7. Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I can’t ever remember them meeting when they both had such good records at the same time. Should be a war like the old days, this rivalry has been needing a shot in the arm.
    I doubt they've ever played a game where the combined win% of the teams was over .900. Shouldn't be surprising since both teams have matched their best starts ever.

Have to go pretty far back to find something even approaching good records for both teams (some of that is due to a bunch of early season matchups). Some of the best in Harbaugh's tenure:

Full list available here: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...tm2=pit&yr=all
    Last edited by organizedchaos21; 10-26-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

You’re married to a Steelers fan? I would imagine this will be a fun week for you LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TompaBay12 View Post
    You’re married to a Steelers fan? I would imagine this will be a fun week for you LOL
    Lol yup it's interesting for sure. He was annoying me yesterday, thinking they were giving away the game and then the stupid missed fg. Though I'm not much better lol

Lol yup it's interesting for sure. He was annoying me yesterday, thinking they were giving away the game and then the stupid missed fg. Though I'm not much better lol

Lol just hang in there, do you rub his face in it when the Ravens have beaten the Steelers? My wife is a long time Ravens fan who can’t stand Tom Brady lol, I can’t truly express my excitement about him being a Buc LOL

11. Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    I think the Squeelers D is going to start fast and force some 3 and outs. I do not have faith in the O-line atm. We have to keep the out of the game. They will be favoring the media darlings. I am excited to see our new player teamed up with his old team mate. This will be a tough one.
    The Washington team, Philly, and Bengals (DA BENGALS!!!!) shut down our offense. Steelers have nothing to worry about defensively. The only way we have a chance of doing anything on offense is if Lamar can play like he did against the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by TompaBay12 View Post
    Lol just hang in there, do you rub his face in it when the Ravens have beaten the Steelers? My wife is a long time Ravens fan who can’t stand Tom Brady lol, I can’t truly express my excitement about him being a Buc LOL
    Haha I don't like Brady either but I guess I hate him less as a Buc. We used to be really bad when we first started dating in late 2008 but tried to mellow out with each other for the sake of our relationship lol. Alcohol doesn't help though!