Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    5.5 point spread seems way too high IMO
    Should be 3-3.5

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    5.5 point spread seems way too high IMO
    I honestly think this game could be a Pickem or the Steelers should be favored

All that matters is do we come out pretending we are a passing team or run the ball. If we are a passing team who will step up when they take Andrews away. I don’t think we win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdad25 View Post
    All that matters is do we come out pretending we are a passing team or run the ball. If we are a passing team who will step up when they take Andrews away. I don’t think we win this game.
    Ok another one

This whole game depends on the offensive line-obvious but true. They need to step up big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensdad25 View Post
    We have to be pass heavy. We don’t have the o line to run on these guys. We need to use screens as a run game substitute. We need to pass on these guys their front 7 is way better than their DBs.

Quote Originally Posted by don raven View Post
    This whole game depends on the offensive line-obvious but true. They need to step up big time.
    Absolutely, and that includes cleaning up the penalties. They’ll be a huge difference between short and long third downs, I think that’s where they’ll ultimately win or lose the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    We have to be pass heavy. We don’t have the o line to run on these guys. We need to use screens as a run game substitute. We need to pass on these guys their front 7 is way better than their DBs.
    Agreed. At the very least, it seems like we'll need the pass to open up any chance of the run game.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Facts. It’ll be man to man across the board, 8-9 in the box with a spy on Lamar. We have to make them pay.

The defense is primed to have a big game against PIT. Our fully healthy DL will collapse the pocket quick, and I expect Ngakoue and Judon to be in Ben's face all day. The depth at CB is a little thin, but with Humphrey, Peters, and Jimmy Smith ready to roll, I don't see PIT marching down the field, converting 3rd downs at the ridiculous clip they did vs. the Titans (esp. in the first half).

The big question is the offense. Can they establish the run vs. the Steelers DL? And will they have an answer if/when the Steelers blanket Andrews and Brown, daring someone else to beat them? Hopefully, G-Ro has used the bye week to develop plays to counter what defenses have been doing to slow the Ravens offense. Can Jackson execute, given that the OL probably won't be able to give him a ton of time? Seems like last year, he was playing faster.

I was surprised at the early line as well. One thing I've learned as a better over the years Vegas knows
    Although I wouldn't be surprised to see the line go down as the week rolls by Money probably flowing in for Pittsburgh
    By Friday it will probably 4 or 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Is that supposed to be Omar?
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by riprulz8; 10-26-2020 at 01:26 PM.