Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Steelers Week!

Re: Steelers Week!

if it were covid they would've canceled the media session all together not just his part, and shut down practice and the facility

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charmcityflex View Post
    if it were covid they would've canceled the media session all together not just his part, and shut down practice and the facility
    That's only if he actually has COVID. They didn't do any of that when Williams went on the COVID list for being around someone with it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    We can't afford him being out and really hope to win.
    I think they can win without him but they obviously couldn't have Peters or Smith go down mid game, and the offense would have to be stellar.

Good time for Ngakoue to show why we brought him here if Humphrey isn't out there. But lets hope for the best and not doom and gloom just yet!
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    That's only if he actually has COVID. They didn't do any of that when Williams went on the COVID list for being around someone with it.
    did he say he ways around someone with covid? if he probably did let them know ahead of time. don't think he was in the building, another thing too is I get the pandemic and all but outside of football its like we are living in a completely different society tbh

5. Re: Steelers Week!

Jimmy Smith being a limited participant due to an Achilles is very concerning. I remember before he tore his Achilles it was bothering him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Absolutely crazy to see that the 3 down dlineman that the Steelers have are 3 of the top 5 rated in the league.

And wait for it.... the highest rated one is Alualu. He’s second behind only Aaron Donald. Tuitt 4th, Heyward 5th.

I pray the interior of our oline gets a week of good night sleeps.

Blog Entries

A little hype video.
    https://youtu.be/DVN-rkvMZEQ

I'd forgotten about the Suggs pick off of Ward's foot. That was an extremely athletic play. Also more graceful than the "thighmaster" pic in the playoffs, which didn't make the cut. Nor did another Suggs pick in the 2011 game where he cut off and intercepted a bubble screen pass.

The Redding touchdown where Suggs caused a forward fumble everyone thought was an incomplete pass is in it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    That's crazy. I didn't know it was dead-even.

Two SB wins each, also.
    Here's another pretty cool stat: Harbaugh and Tomlin about to break the record for most coaching head to head matchups in the NFL.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ory-on-sunday/

*Edit - Most head to head matchups in SB era
    Last edited by Rygar64; 10-29-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    A little hype video.
    https://youtu.be/DVN-rkvMZEQ

I'd forgotten about the Suggs pick off of Ward's foot. That was an extremely athletic play. Also more graceful than the "thighmaster" pic in the playoffs, which didn't make the cut. Nor did another Suggs pick in the 2011 game where he cut off and intercepted a bubble screen pass.

The Redding touchdown where Suggs caused a forward fumble everyone thought was an incomplete pass is in it, though.
    They “look what I found” touchdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    *Edit - Most head to head matchups in SB era
    Yeah. Only halfway to Halas - Lambeau.

Blog Entries

Say what you will, I find it fortuitous the Ravens relaxed as the Steelers battled the Titans.

not that the players need any extra motivation to get amped for a Ravens/Steelers game, but any of the Ravens rewatching our last contest against them are going to see an actual shitshow of cheap shots the Steelers D took that even Steeler fans vocally objected to after the game. Steelers fans on this board might actually confirm that that game was an ugly look for their beloved team (lots of late hits and tackles on RGIII after he handed the ball off, where it appeared the defender must have known that RGIII did not have the ball). so if the ravens were looking for any bulletin board material these two weeks, in spite of the very nice compliments each team paid to the other in the media this week, all the bulletin board material they need is right there in that game film. might give the OLine in particular a little more fire.