Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers Week!

Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Yeah, I hope so. The fan response on this board is horrific on the kid. I haven't seen efficiency in any of our offensive schemes. Hell Hollywood, Snead, Andrews, even passing to our backs. The whole passing game has suffered and that falls on the QB. Blaming a second year 3rd round pick on all our Offensive pitfalls is borderline insane. Of course he can play better. But, so can everyone else. Our play calling could be critiqued too.
    Snead has the highest yards per target on the team and they throw to him only 2.5 times a game. Both Snead and Boykin have under 20 targets thru 6 games, so whichever one of those WRs is the #2 (in terms of talent, i.e. how people usually mean #2 nowadays), neither one hasn't exactly been given much of a chance to get into a rhythm. they can't throw the ball to themselves.

didn't see the first half, but what i saw of Roethlisberger in the second half was pathetic. if our interior D Line is finally all healthy (first time BWill, Wolfe, Madubuike and Ellis have all been healthy this year?) and we can stop their run game then we should be in good shape. watched from midway through the 3rd quarter, and every single pass i saw was 5-10 yards to the left flat. i do not see them being able to catch up if they get down two scores unless somehow their D can make a big play. and of course the ravens real secret weapon this year is our special teams, who are fantastic in all three phases, so i think we have the edge if it's close in the 4th or if it goes to OT. should be fun. would love to be the team serving them their first L.

biggest concern is their D Line on our O Line. i do want us to establish ourselves as a dominant run team in the second half of the season, but maybe this isn't the game to start that? maybe try a big on the first few drives, but if we're only picking up 1-2yds running on 1st down in the first quarter we should probably move away from that and attack that giant hole where allstar Devin Bush once stood. also would be a great game to get some screen passes and sweeps and stuff like that going to slow up their relentless blitz.

4. Re: Steelers Week!

Steelers were up 27-7 at one point against a very good Titans offense. I see them having no problems shutting down our offense (if that's what you want to call it). It's going to be a grinding game. The Ravens D will have a good game but won't be enough. Steelers win 16-3.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Steelers were up 27-7 at one point against a very good Titans offense. I see them having no problems shutting down our offense (if that's what you want to call it). It's going to be a grinding game. The Ravens D will have a good game but won't be enough. Steelers win 16-3.
    For sure you’re entitled to your own opinion, but seriously? The Ravens have owned the AFC North recently, score 30 points nearly every game like clockwork, but they’ll only manage 3 points against the big bad Steelers in Baltimore?

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    The Ravens have never scored under 20 pts during a regular season game with Lamar Jackson at QB, by the end of Sunday you guys will realize how insane you are for betting against your team especially in November and coming off a bye week. I hope none of you are going Quarantine crazy

Already nervous

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Ravens D is a lot better than Titans D. Still there will be plays made...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    There will be blood
    Great movie!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Already nervous

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    For some reason I'm not. Super excited!

They just match up so well against us