Good thing you aren't a coach
    Yup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Do we at least get Romo for this one?
    Yeah it’s supposed to be Nantz and Romo

OK, I'm going out on a limb. We tear the MFers a new one and win handily.

Vegas predicts we win by 5.5...good enough for me

They don’t scare me and I don’t like them.
    The End

Quote Originally Posted by Beezo View Post
    They don’t scare me and I don’t like them.
    The End

7. Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Yeah, I hope so. The fan response on this board is horrific on the kid. I haven't seen efficiency in any of our offensive schemes. Hell Hollywood, Snead, Andrews, even passing to our backs. The whole passing game has suffered and that falls on the QB. Blaming a second year 3rd round pick on all our Offensive pitfalls is borderline insane. Of course he can play better. But, so can everyone else. Our play calling could be critiqued too.
    Except for the Chiefs, the Ravens haven't been tied or behind in any game this season. The Ravens have the largest margin of victory in the NFL.

Nothing that any of these players that so many have been complaining about have really effected the outcome of any of those games.

Boykin is fine, so is everybody else. The Ravens go out of their way to get great upgrades for imaginary problems.

The Browns on the other hand have a free safety who they aren't doing anything about despite the fact that when QBs throw at him, they have a perfect 158.3 passer rating, and he plays almost every snap, and the Browns have a bottom 5 defense.

The Steelers are a better team than most the Ravens have and will played, but I expect the same result, a win. But it's possible that the Steelers score before the Ravens have put up 17. It's also possible that the Ravens might have to continue to try hard throughout the game.

8. Re: Steelers Week!

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    The Washington team, Philly, and Bengals (DA BENGALS!!!!) shut down our offense. Steelers have nothing to worry about defensively. The only way we have a chance of doing anything on offense is if Lamar can play like he did against the Rams.
    "shut down our offense"

The Ravens got out to good enough leads and didn't have to score a lot of points to win handily.

DC 14-0 lead
    Cincy 27-0 lead
    Philly 17-0 lead

Those 3 games, the Ravens got off to a combined lead of 58-0.

And you're mad.

You think that's flawed in some way.

It isn't.

Blog Entries

What's the latest on Mark Ingram? Any local news over there about his status for this Sunday?

the lack of faith here on this board is a little sickening lol. No one likes hubris either, but Jesus guys...It almost seems like some people on here are still used to the Ravens being mediocre in the post super bowl Joe years, and still can't believe that we're a good team. People have the shadow of 2019 in their mind, which was historically one of the most dominant teams of all time (by DVOA), and since we're not reaching that standard we're garbage to some. We have one of the best point differentials in the NFL, a top 3 defense, the best special teams unit, and the unanimous MVP. We're coming off a bye, where the Ravens have under Harbs always been great. It's a home game, for whatever that is worth.

Yes, the offense has been ugly and concerning at times. Yes, the Steelers are a very well-rounded team. Yes, we could very well lose, and the line should be much closer than it is. But God guys, try not to act like wounded dogs on here? It's okay to have some self-belief! We're a great team, and it's awesome we get to support a great team; let's act up to it. Or if not, be a Bengals fan or something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Let’s go Jim!!

Have to score early