Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood’s utilization

I’m hoping like y’all that he breaks out the second half of the season. However, this far along into the season, he just isn’t getting those YAC, big plays down field, or opening up much for the other receivers. I’m not saying that the ball needs to be force fed to him, but they need to find ways to get him the ball if he’s going to be our playmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Can we get Boykin to finish routes and I don't know... Jump for a ball.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Yes that’s what I am talking about pick on Boykin LOL, Metcalf and Lockett compliment each other Boykin is not helping Hollywood or Lamar

Run the right play. Start there in year 2.

Preach!!

Missing Yanda is really showing

I think the OL finds its groove and Boykin gets benched. I think straight up putting him on the practice squad and activating Dez would be 10x better than what we're doing now. Revisit boykin in next years preseason.

Roll with Brown, Snead, Dez, and Duvernay the rest of the year and I don't give a damn how slow Dez is.. hes gonna win 1 on 1 matchups.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I think the OL finds its groove and Boykin gets benched. I think straight up putting him on the practice squad and activating Dez would be 10x better than what we're doing now. Revisit boykin in next years preseason.

Roll with Brown, Snead, Dez, and Duvernay the rest of the year and I don't give a damb how slow Dez is.. hes gonna win 1 on 1 matchups.
    With ya. Duv needs to be involved more. Im excited to see Dez

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Roll with Brown, Snead, Dez, and Duvernay the rest of the year and I don't give a damn how slow Dez is.. hes gonna win 1 on 1 matchups.
    Dez cant be any slower than Crabtree and he still managed to catch 40-50 balls whatever it was. Still better than Boykin.

i aint gonna lie i was weary of metcalf in the first or second. i thought third was a good risk/reward

Yep, Dez still has great hands based on his workouts, I was so impressed with how easy he just makes it look snatching passes

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i aint gonna lie i was weary of metcalf in the first or second. i thought third was a good risk/reward
    Definitely, in no way was I saying take him in the first.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

With ya. Duv needs to be involved more. Im excited to see Dez

Throw up the X LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TompaBay12 View Post
    Throw up the X LOL
    If Dez score a TD for us I'm buying a Dez jersey.