Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Hollywood’s utilization

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    There's nothing wrong with Hollywood. I guarantee you KC would have taken him instead of hardman and he'd be going berzerk with them. Pass protection has been bad this year then you have boykin taking all the single coverage and doing nothing with it. Hollywood is still on pace for 1k despite some bad stuff on offense around him. We just gotta hope the OL can get to preseason form.
    Fans gotta be patient, the Ravens haven’t been a great October team to begin with, the season truly starts next Sunday November 1st. Lamar didn’t go on his MVP run until November

Get Brown a decent complimentary receiver not named Boykin first.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Get Brown a decent complimentary receiver not named Boykin first.
    Exactly, Metcalf has Lockett

There's nothing wrong with Hollywood. I guarantee you KC would have taken him instead of hardman and he'd be going berzerk with them. Pass protection has been bad this year then you have boykin taking all the single coverage and doing nothing with it. Hollywood is still on pace for 1k despite some bad stuff on offense around him. We just gotta hope the OL can get to preseason form.
    Yea I get all that and maybe he's just in that much better of a system. Looking at the two, I'd rather have the guy with a massive catch radius, just as fast, in a later round. I just wasn't a fan of a guy that's 5'9 and was hurt at the time of drafting him

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

5. Re: Hollywood’s utilization

Flacco wanted Tandon Doss as well so maybe we shouldn't let QB's draft their guys lol. DeCosta had the 1st pick of WRs and picked the one that was 5'8 160 lbs with a foot injury smh
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by TompaBay12 View Post
    Fans gotta be patient, the Ravens haven’t been a great October team to begin with, the season truly starts next Sunday November 1st. Lamar didn’t go on his MVP run until November
    This team tends to explode after bye weeks... and I meant to say midseason form for the OL btw.

Quote Originally Posted by TompaBay12 View Post
    10 games left for Hollywood to prove you wrong and he was the only WR who showed up in the playoffs
    I mean, like I said, I love Hollywood...

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Yea I get all that and maybe he's just in that much better of a system. Looking at the two, I'd rather have the guy with a massive catch radius, just as fast, in a later round. I just wasn't a fan of a guy that's 5'9 and was hurt at the time of drafting him

Hindsight 20/20. I like who we have though. We took the better route runner and we've got to do that more often

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Flacco wanted Tandon Doss as well so maybe we shouldn't let QB's draft their guys lol. DeCosta had the 1st pick of WRs and picked the one that was 5'8 160 lbs with a foot injury smh
    Yet he had over 100 yards receiving in the playoffs last year, last time I checked it’s October not January so I would advise you to be patient

I mean, like I said, I love Hollywood...

Funny way of showing it

Hindsight 20/20. I like who we have though. We took the better route runner and we've got to do that more often
    Hopefully they find a way to get him more involved. Also, to be fair, Lamar has missed several deep shot connections

Hopefully they find a way to get him more involved. Also, to be fair, Lamar has missed several deep shot connections

Then take a chill pill. Lol.