Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Blog Entries

Re: Hollywood’s utilization

Quote Originally Posted by Ed and Ray View Post
    They should use him more on end -N- arounds, wr screens, etc.... Just get the ball in his hands somehow or use him as a decoy to open up other things. I feel he can be much more than a WR.
    Just imagine having Hollywood and Duvernay on the field at the same time. I don't mean for two minutes, but giving Duv a real chance @ WR. Nightmares for the opposing "D" and could open up space for others... Bc

2. Re: Hollywood’s utilization

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Anyone raising their eyebrows yet, at the thought that we coulda had AJ Brown or DK Metcalf instead of Hollywood?
    My novice analysis told me AJ Brown was the best WR in the draft and I was perfectly fine taking him with our 1st round pick.

After him I wanted McClaurin in the 3rd purely based on the work folks around here did with their WR analysis. I'd never heard of the guy (I don't watch much College Football before draft season) until this board did a breakdown of him and they nailed it. So far he's been much better than guys like N'Keal Harry and Paris Campbell that the national guys were mocking to us in the 1st round.

Re: Hollywood’s utilization

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    After him I wanted McClaurin in the 3rd purely based on the work folks around here did with their WR analysis. I'd never heard of the guy (I don't watch much College Football before draft season) until this board did a breakdown of him and they nailed it. So far he's been much better than guys like ...
    I saw on twitter a clip of him addressing their team in the locker room after the game vs Dallas. Seems to be a real leader, + respected & loved by his teammates. Great get.